Reviews for Just One Awesome Kiss
ewisko chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awesome!
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gosh! That was incredibly cute! They were so in character and the idea was so unique! Fantastic job!
Darkmist914 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was a good story. I like the one-shots with Noah, Bridgette, or Harold in it.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Never really liked this couple but you wrote them so well I migh just have to reconsider! Great one-shot! :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is really one of the best romantic stories I've read here.

One of the most interest things is how you got Harold's personality, since he's a geek, writing fantasy stories fits good to him, and I loved how you put his thoughts about writing in the plot. Bridgette here was also pretty, I liked how they "exchanged" thoughts and they got together. Geoff here was also pretty cool, feeling great for Bridgette having a new boyfriend, that's the Geoff we know and love. I really dislike Duncan/LeShawna, it is my least favorite fanon pairing, but here it was bearable. The ending was cute, I like love stories that both characters help to improve themselves as people, and it was present good here.
Zombie Assassin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ni-ic! I can seriously see Harold as a fantasy writer. Ridiculously cool!

-Zombie Assassin
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
AWESOME!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"The awesome ninja gnome, the ruthless lizardman assassin, the young court jester with the mad skills..."

*insert sound of palm slapping against forehead* Well, that's Harold for you...

"She’s already friends with the young court jester."

The one with the mad skills. Yeah, I think I see where this is going...

Ugh. Losing Leshawna to DUNCAN, of all people. OUCH. (I bet his story includes Dun'Kon, the evil unibrowed bastard-troll who's a complete IDIOT!)

I kind of think everything from Bridgette figuring out Cassandra is her to the kiss happens too fast...though the kiss was really clever. ;-) And Harold's internal monologue was dead-on.

...And Courtney's being dragged away kicking and screaming. But of course, this story IS for Winter-Rae...

"I saw that on Wikipedia! Though I entered it myself, but the snuggle-rate in Canada and America has gone up ever since I added that.” That just...yeah. :-D Between you, Winter and Imagi, I think Ezzy's joined the ranks of my favorite pairings now.

ANYWAY...some grammar errors and things, but as always another great story!
TDIrocks1234 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nice work kobold!
nurturing chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was amazing! I loved how you made Harold a writer and made Bridgette the princess in the story. Duncan calling Leshawna 'Hot Chocolate' was a bit racist but a very nice nickname if you keep in mind Duncan's attitude and the fact he called her 'HOT chocolate' *giggle!*. The Izzy/Ezekiel part was very good too!

Though you should have shown the reason why Duncan and Leshawna got together, for example: because Courtney was too uptight and bossy and Leshawna was sassy and screamy like her, but not uptight or bossy; Duncan likes sass and tough talk, but not bossiness and being uptight. That would have been good. The Bridgette/Harold ending seemed seemed a bit... uncomfortale the situation you showed them in, but it was nice how Harold felt so shy and they talked so lovingly.

But Other than that, it was just so SWEET! How adorable! Bridgette/Harold, Duncan/Leshawna and Izzy/Ezekiel... CUTE!
TDI Charlie Brown chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Another great one-shot mate! Winter-Rae's lucky to have a friend like you!

BTW, I'm still looking forward to TDC Season 2! Hope it's coming soon!
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
KOBOLD!

*tackle glomps you to the floor and smoothers you in kisses*

Aw! You wrote me a fic for my B-day? You're so friggin awesome and sweet! I love you! I can't believe you did this! Thank you so much! You are too good to me. I'm all thrilled to read more Harold and Bridgette goodness, I love those two together and I see there's gonna be some other lovely pairings going on too! Lovely!

Okay, now on with the review..lol.

I just read the first part and I'm already loving it. Harold's writing reminds me of someone, hehe! Harold is such a doll, he would stress over writing a good princess. Princess Peach, oh man, talk about a damsel in distress or what? lol!

Magically delicious..LOL! I love that line. Too funny. Oh Harold, he's the love. Seriously, I love everything he's thinking and writing. He's such a sweetie and I could so see him doing this. You write him so well!

Bridgette is so sweet. A real supportive friend. I like her so much.

Aww hooray for some Duncan and LeShawna goodness! I feel bad for Harold too of course, but I just love seeing the punk and the loudmouth together! Bridgette will comfort Harold though!

Ohh, I loved the interaction between these two. It's so cute. The banter and the serious side. Bridgette would make a good princess. I can see her being the type to not think she's pretty though. Sounds like her.

Oh my, Bridgette really belittles herself there. You're no where close to being like Heather sweetie!

Aw! Sweet kissing goodness! Loved that part!

Hehe, Oh Noah, I love that kid. I really like that you added him in here, his sarcasm really make for good times. And wow! Geoff is taking this really well.

Hehe, yay! More Duncan and LeShawna. These two always make me laugh. Oh Geoff, that's LeShawna's nickname for him silly boy..lol.

AHAHAH! Oh I loved the snuggling part. I could so see Izzy doing that.

Aww I truly loved the last part with Bridgette and Harold. It's so cute. "Who knew writing could bring me something, or should I say someone, so wonderful?" What a beautiful line!

Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it!

Well so far the day is good..lol. Haven't done too much yet since it's still early.

Once again, thank you! You are wonderful!

Much love, cheers, and birthday cake!

Winter-Rae xoxoxo
PsychoZeke chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, you are the best writers I have ever seen on this site! Dude, you make any pairing possible! I love this story! Well done on it!
bkreed chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great story Kobold! i loved it!