Reviews for 5 Step Plan
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
If I were Cuddy, I would've been more concerned with the fact that a woman who only knew House for a few months knew him better than she did after knowing him 20 years. I would think that Cuddy would be thinking that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE all her preconceptions of House were WRONG...ah, the games people play.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
OMG, Cuddy really needs to pull her head out of her butt...how many "FIRST MOVES" does House need to make? I also found it insulting for Cuddy to think that no one else would be interested in House. (one of the absolute worst scenes from season 5 "Saviors" was when she asked Cameron if she was in love with House? Then proceeded to tell Cameron that "NO ONE SHOULD BE WITH HOUSE". Yea Cuddy doesn't want him, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either? What a jacked up mess.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Hey never apologize for House's behavior when dealing with kids...he is always terrific with kids:it is the parents that he finds to be idiotic.
KiwiClare chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
Just read your story from beginning to end. Loved it I'm off to read some of your other fics! So thanks from down under. Cheers Clare
JLCH chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Great story!
JLCH chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Oh this guy's no good for her!
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Seth? How dare Cuddy have a man there! LOL so this is eight years since Joy? But Rachel is a baby? Did I get that right? Or did you mean 6 months?
newdayz chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Great job!
14ulysse chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
The first half of this chapter had me SO frustrated. the fact that everything was screwed up but you wouldn't say just why! I almost stopped reading to calm myself down...

It's funny the way you depicted Stacy, I didn't get the impression she was 'evil' from her appearance on the show, but this is a fanfic so it's fine. She brought on a good plot twist!

nicely done!
14ulysse chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
yay!

glad you didn't kill Maya!

so if I understand correctly you're writing this fic with other people? I'm confused. anyways, however many you are, great job!
14ulysse chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
I have one thing to say: you're mean!

no seriously, I really enjoyed the chapter, why can't things just go well for once!

My heart is beating a bit too fast and I can't stop reading.

onto the next chappie!
14ulysse chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Loved Rachel in this chapter!

can't wait to read what happens next!
14ulysse chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
you and the cliffhangers damn it!

loved the chapter...just going to keep reading!
14ulysse chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Interesting twist to bring Stacy back in...

And I loved the 'Grey's Anatomy' reference! lol
14ulysse chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
squee! I'm loving this.

I don't know what to say it's just really really good! I should really go to bed but I can't stop reading!