Reviews for Save You Later
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well that's fucking dark. As was intended, of course.

Good, but fucking dark.

Damn. I need some joy, stat.

Props to you for bumming me out. I mean that. You made me care for someone not real.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Depressingly beautiful.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So incredibly sad. Leaves so many open questions, but answering them would probably only tarnish this fic. While it's hard to believe that Chuck would ever give up, put anyone through enough suffering and they will break. Chuck's choice was the ultimate escape and the only way to keep everyone safe. The only question I'd like answered is how long was Chuck enslaved? Over 5 years clearly, but it's not clear how much longer.

One plot hole: Chuck doesn't know about Orion or that Orion is his father until season 2, but this fic seems to be set in season 1.
MusicalMania chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very Interesting. :)
ladyhound chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow, this story hit me in the gut. well done!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Great story. Really evocative and thought provoking examination of what could happen. Yes, they would use him as an object in the bunker and something of him would die. Liked that the one part of Chuck that held on was his attachment to his family and so he took the one choice left to him; whether to live or die. Left me feeling cold at the end but the ending felt right. Rather a bleak rabbit to pull out of the hat but a rabbit nonetheless!
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
naw.

that's sad.

good though.

very much so.

Gradual.Descent chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, this fic was really striking. Very dark, but always making you think that Sarah is going to turn up and save the day. I like how you've done this, and the ending for me, fits with the story's overall feel and tone, very bittersweet.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
i really, rally liked this! it was amazing
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey, read this ages ago but just decided to review :) A bit sad and depressing for me but I couldn't just stop reading! Amazing emotion and poor Chuck, was a surprise when Sarah didn't rescue him at the end, but you did the right thing. Really powerful :D

Keep writing!
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. Dark and depressing. And utterly brilliant. :D Great job, I loved it. The only thing I noticed was that you mentioned it diverges after Ep. 1.13, but you had elements of the story from the second season. Meh, it's AU, so it doesn't matter. Loved it, and hoping to see more from you. Gonna check out your profile now. :)
malamoo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
great job! this was so good and so sad! i wish i could think of better adjectives right now to use, but i hope you get the idea. that was another thing. you had great vocab, and visualizing what they were doing to him was kind of horrifying.

i really thought if i kept reading sarah would eventually show up to rescue him, and i'm kind of disappointed she didn't. disappointed in sarah, not in you as a writer. you did great )
tshdow chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Liked the story, but if your going to kill off a main character, you should give some warning. Thanks for the story.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Extremely angsty, but I loved it all the same. Very well-written
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Well, it was obviously very well written but unbelievably dark!

Please write something more cheerful next time. This made me all sad. ;(