Reviews for Changing Their Fate
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 4/22
This story made me cry so damn much it hurts!
This was really cool!
Davy chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
So... is this supposed to be before the whole time travel thing? And things never go well when Danny's two sides are separated. So far the danny and Vlad part is going the same as the show and that ends with vlad with now powers, human danny possibly dead and ghost danny out more or less destroying both worlds.
Stan chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
I'm so happy that your going to continue this story cause I was sad when u said u were going to stop and I'm very interested to see what's going to happen next
TheMajorPhan chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I hate u
AlexDuhGhost chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
It's Ultimate Enemy all over again!
LoaGal31 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Hey, love the fanfic, its so interesting but I will be honest, you do have some competition but I doubt that would be a problem. Love how you have captured the emotions of the characters so well but I will admit that I was quite upset that you made Sam sound like a bitch in the first chapter and so on throughout the chapters. In a way, though, I kinda understand why you woulf make Sam act like that. The fanfic itself is really good, though, and the description, layout, and progress of the scenes manage nicely in the base story that you are conducting. Can't wait to read the rest of it. Sincerely, LoaGal31
Danica chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Please finish really good. u r a real author. even though no one left comments is because they dont know the author. but by your writing i feel like u will come far in your life. pretty much 30 of my friends because we are geeks and nerds read fanfictions. because they are the best. better than books. you can always find the best authors here, KEEP WRITING,PLEASE. I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
Dragoncat99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Sam should burn in hell for breaking Danny's heart that way!:C
The VERY least she could do was put him down nicely! Even if she doesn't care for him in that way, he's still her best friend!
Godly Phantom chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
This story was so sad and exciting. I hope you don't give it up!
InFamous TWiST chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I luv this story! Good job, lots of detail. Even though it has been 1 or 2 years since the last update I believe that you can still update this or the other story. Once again great job on the story and I look foward to the next update.

Living Encyclopedia chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Did you give up on this story again? You haven't updated in over a year...
Megan chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I like the part when Valerie read the letter
Megan chapter 11 . 9/26/2012