Reviews for Copper Rose
enchantedforests chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I really like your writing style, very genuine but descriptive! I also really like this pairing. Thank you for the good read : )
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Ehehe, a little different, but still sweet. It's like a mini-collage of some things that happened(and did not happen, doesn't matter to me 3) in the manga or the anime! thumbs up 0v 0b
Late Bloomers chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I really love the way you show how a jerk Yahiro is...hahaha...I cannot stop from cursing him while ROFL.
As far as I see...I don't think there're any ooc
Late Bloomers chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Like this so much.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
45's my favorite. Well and 3. Btw I dont think you are making them too OOC. Can't wait til you update next!
ferbfletcherlover chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
please update!at least finish this story!please! :)
PunderDog chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Man, I really love Megumi/Yahiro. They're so cute (well, Megumi is at least .) and this story is super adorable. I like how you write-it's not one of those stories where the plot is pretty much "OMG liek teh main charas get 2gether! there so kawaii!" Thank god for that. By the way, I really like your title. And I'm wondering-is the number 22 sentence something that was actually in the series? I was trying to remember, but I couldn't quite recall. Anyway, love the story. Keep it up :-)
satomika chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
please update more!
Chukk chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
This is really beautifully written. I admire people who can easily shift their writing styles but can still pull it off.

And this, I believe, is an example of a shift in writing style that was easily pulled off.

I particularly love:

#8

#20

#29

#44

#45

because I know I wouldn't be able to think of witty lines such as these. :)

Still, I wish you'd update the chapters of Copper Rose. The cliffhangers are killing me! Ha ha ha

Anyway, Kudos to a job well done!

Spunky 2.0
meguchigalfan chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
this is way too good...but why isn't the end clear..?
Kountry101 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Aw. I love all of them. I really liked #30. lol
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! I loved this chapter. _
nasrin88 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
hmm okay i think u should finish this story b'coz i found it interesting and worth of reading :)
FanFicHolic chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Megumi and Yahiro are so adorable together. I really love this pair. They both deserve happiness. Your one-shots are cute and fitting for them. You grasp their character so well. Though it would be fun if you add others of the SA in the picture. Even in the manga, everything between the two of them happens mostly in private, it would be a great step of their relationship if they are together in front of the SA...

Do update soon! You megumi and Yahiro stories are one of the best!
lovelymissalice chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I love #29. I always imagined him lying about losing the stone, and I bet he did. xD