Reviews for Axis Powers Hetalia: It Happens Again
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I'm pretty much ignorant to any of the political stuff in this story, so I can't really form my own opinion. But either way, it's interesting and thought provoking.
BlackWitchesCat chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
FINALLY a fanfic with history and politics that's not totally written by a Democrat thinking Obama is god or something. I like how you expressed you opinion in a well mannered way and wasn't afraid to admit your opinion. I know how hard it is to express public opinion, especially now when people just follow what not just the media says but even liberal. And I so agree with the McCain thing personally I think he was better then Romney and Obama xP. And independence day is the best movie. Over all my favorite part was Alfred and Canada facing off
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I F*cking love you for this! its wonderful! and i made me cry. thank you
A Appreciated PERSON chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! America needs more people like you talkin like this insread of bein scared to say anything. Thanks for writing this. :
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Overall, very well written. I liked the flash backs.

One mucho importanto noteo. (Just keep in mind that I am born and bred in Texas) During the Civil War, the war was not about slavery. Well, it was one of the factors, but not the whole reason. Lincoln had many, many slaves on his farm. People in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio had slaves on their plantations. Well, if you could afford them. Slavery how we see it know is not how it was back then. It was a man saying 'I can't provide for my family on my own, can I work for you?' The gut that said poor man was talking to would say, 'Sure. I will pay you, give you a house, but you have to work for me for the rest of your life.'

Some of the masters would be nicer, giving them a few days off, or something like that.

My history teacher has told us many times that if a teacher in high school claims that the Civil War was about slavery, we are allowed to call him, have him rant at said high school teacher, and walk out of the classroom.

My teacher is awesome.

Cheers,

Jenna A. L. Marie

Texas History Extrodinare

(Sorry for the long history lesson!)
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
It scares me to think that this happened, that people voted the wrong choice because they wanted change so bad. The only good coming out of it is that some are realizing how stupid they were and are trying to fix it. Let it be said now as it was when we first begun: Don't Tread On Me. I was raised in Texas and though I left it, there is a rattle snake on that one flag for a reason. Let’s win back our America.
no name chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Woot! Genn Beck for the win!
Matilda C chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hehehe. Finally a story about a different opinion. I love the don't mess with Texas stuff. I rarely see fics with my home state in them. - How you incorporated your views in it was great. I'd just like to say I agree. I've been looking for a fanfiction with this view point most arn't this way.
CherryMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hmm..The storie is very interesting indeed :3

I liked how ya wrote your opinion But, i'll have to disagree..

Neverless;-Very well writen'!
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
cool this was in home city
Sapphirefoxgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I absolutely loved this fic! I love how you express your oppinions here. I personally don't know what to think about Obama right now, probably because I don't pay as much attention as I should, which I want to change.

Have to say that I love that you put in America's girls and that, for once, there is a story not about the romance, but about the facts.

Very well done!

Sapphirefoxgirl
Bl00dstain3d chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Beautifully written, & even though I disagree with your veiw of Obama (Actually...scratch that...I'm neutral) This is going on my favorites. Your haters can take their BS elsewhere, you have a right to express yourself. I aplaud you.

This is Nikki, signing off.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this.

For some one to say what a lot of people are thinking about Obama right now is couragous. I enjoyed the fact you but the true and real facts about the Obama administartion in with this as well as the feelings of most people.

The disrespect for our troops, the threat to free speech, the chaos and the coming dicatorship. I love this and Texas is right.

I hope he doesn't come after you for supporting the right. That would be horrible.
Innana chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
You disgust me. Take your hate somewhere else.
No chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"Don’t fuck with Texas."

Why, what're gonna do, sit on me?