Reviews for Standing in the Same Room
Amilyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is really excellent. The structure and repetition are particularly powerful here. "They were just three people"... and I like the descriptions of each of them, and especially "broken half of a makeshift family" and "a little less broken because of that." Nice word choice throughout to be highly evocative and powerful. Well done.
JustCallMeAl chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love this! This episode was also one of my favorites- I enjoyed your take on this.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this fic. I really liked the last line the best.
Kalida chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Beautiful... Simply beautiful story... Very heartfelt & touching... Kudos!
AguiD chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i just read this. (mostly bc of your Fringe one shot and i wanted to check your work) im a bones fan to so this was somthing i could realte to. but seriously... my heart was breaking reading over this. and the fact that Sweets (my all time favorite character of a tv show) could see it was amazing. You have talent here. lots!

*scurries to read your other stuff*
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, I loved the angst. So amamzing. I loved that episode too. You captured those emotions perfectly. Very well done.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww! I loved this! I, too, almost cried at her outburst. The end of that episode had me in tears! The whole ep, from the moment of mentioned abuse, had me constantly tearing up! They're all so broken...They all had crappy introductions to the world...And none of them deserved it...

Kudos to your awesomely written angstfest of my three favorite people on this show!
phynx577 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I think it's very good. People are overlooking Sweets in this episode, just because of some Booth/Brennan potential action. You're now added to my author alert (first author added, so you should be honored :)
rhea michelle malone chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is quite possibly the most beautiful way I've ever heard Booth and Brennan described! Amazing:) that and I love Sweets...

Rhea
hahaiamnothereanymore chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
my god, this is fantastic.

i'm seriously all but crying right now. gah, poor darling sweets!

it makes me so sad.

beautifully written. although i am a bit depressed that you read twilight.

kristen

(always yourKonstantine)
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was so wonderful, so touching. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for this.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, this fic was absolutely beautiful. I loved how you organized it and I have to agree this was one of the best eps, it left me reeling too.
Sakuya Nanako chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was great! you're an amazing writer! you seem to really understand these characters.

i just watched this episode last night, and i have to agree, it was definitely one of the best in the season. i love learning about characters, and it was refreshing to learn something about a character who was still so obscure. n_n

it was just asking for a fic to be written about it :D perfect!
A. Summer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
From the very start i liked Sweets and he is my favorite character. Last nights episode, in my opinion, was great. i liked learning about Sweets past. thank you for writing this one shot because there isn't a lot of Sweets' storys out there.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was absolutely brilliant!

that was just wonderful! Loved every bit and I felt every single emotion!

That was damn near perfect i say!

You get everyones emotions down pat!

Great JOB!