Reviews for Standing in the Same Room
NegativeBlue chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I'm usually not much for short stories/one-parters but this one was very beautifully written :) It conveys the whole scene at the end of Mayhem very well. Has to be one of my favorite Bones episodes ever.

Lovely emotional piece.
Ashley055 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was so perfect. Gah! I can't get that episode out of my head, so I definitely needed this! You needn't worry - your Sweets voice is spot on. I loved that you gave a description of each of them. Wow, I actually have no words right now. My head is full with possibilities...your story was amazing, I hope your love for the episode does spawn more one-shots! I'll be watching for them. Thanks for writing.
SacredAir chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is wonderful. I actually went back and watched the scene after I read this. You've done a great job in capturing that feeling that Sweets has of being on the inside, but being able to sit back and watch Booth and Brennan in their own little bubble. Well done!

As for the last scene of that episode, it had me in tears. The acting was outstandingly brilliant, Emily Deschanel was breath-takingly amazing, like-wise was David Boreanaz and Jonh Francis Daley. Stephen Fry's awesomeness goes without saying (I'm a brit too, by the way!)

I'm still wondering who Gordon Gordon was reffering to when he made that observation, at first I thought it was Booth, but looking back, Brennans intense gaze at him...I'm not sure

Waahh, I'm sorry, this is more of a essay than a review!

csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was great loved it
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was excellent. Loved it. Perfect. I agree. One of the best this season. Just finished watching it. Watched the ending three times. :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
They really are a family. A screwed up family, but a definitely a family. I felt so bad for the three last night. Great fic. I felt so bad for the three last night.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
really good work!

crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
LOVED THIS! perfect and fitting . Loved this episode and thsi was a nice add on!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
WOW this sounds like quiet an episode can't wait to watch it once i've down loaded it. excellent shot. look forward to more from you
beatgoeson654 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was... I don't want to say magical because it sounds comical and overdramatic but it was easily as deep and powerful as the episode itself, for which I am without words to describe.

Well done. And I totally agree with Sweets'/your observation that Brennan knows too, but hasn't quite comprehended it yet.

This is definitely one of my favorite one-shot post-ep fics ever.

Saavik13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
loved it.

Loved the episode too.

My darn DVR kicked off right after Booth made his confession. What was the book title?
laperkin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I almost cried during Bren's admission and Booth's too :'(

I also love the title and Gordan Gordan :) I was hoping he'd stay- not retire.

great one-shot!
ayli1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I cried, almost from the first sentence.
S Edward chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
emmlaa chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is amazing.

a. maze. ing.

i havent actually seen the ep/scene because im stuck in australia where channel 7 likes to screw us over. but i've read heaps of comments on it and it sounds amazing. like your fic.

33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »