Reviews for In The Office
sesshomarumate to be chapter 3 . 3/5
Pleaasee please please updateeeee! This is soooo good i want to see how you go with the rest of the plot!
Azera-v chapter 2 . 2/25
I wish you'd continue this.
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I can't believe this story was abandoned. I want more. I know it's been years but come back. Please
Rosepeadel chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I like it. I cant wait till you decide to update it
munford chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
BS where is the rest of the story it's awesome. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
The story is good. Please continue.. Thanks.
Just a fan chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Dude u need to update this is fucking hilarious.. I want to see is she actually fights back...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Please say there's more
Lady Takahashibl chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I love this story! Sorry i haven't reviewed lately..Please keep posting! And i'll keep reading
Izzyliji chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Please update again! I want to know how this story continues. I loved the prequel and though I can't say much about this sequel since it's still so short, the start is wonderful! So please update!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
This is such a great story and has so much going for it I cant wait until you update but I think you should watch your grammar a little. 3
wifeythebooklover181 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Love the story so far but I'm noticing that you haven't updated in a couple of years. So it makes me wonder if you are planning on finishing it, I would suggest that if you aren't, you should probably put a authors note so people who are reading it know. I really hope you do finish this story though, like I said I really do like it. Keep up the good work, may your creativity flow :).
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
They buggin! But kagome purify they asses and beat them while you at it but anyway I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Forget them kagome and don't worry it's probably both reasons :-) :-) :-) :-) I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love souta but it was great I loved it:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)