Reviews for In The Office
Biasoul chapter 3 . 4/2
Oh great, last update: 2009. Just wonderful, amazing. I'm totally fine, not as if I care that I managed to get so excited for nothing. Greaaat.
Wonderful story but will it continue?
Love it and looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
I loved your prequel and was excited to see this sequel as I wanted to see Kagome working with Sesshomaru. Honestly, I was disappointed though as these were all filler chapters and we haven't even seen Sesshomaru x Kagome yet. While the idea of having other perceptions ie the guard's is okay but I feel could've been much shorter and filler pieces handled in a total of half a chapter at most, and jumped into the main story at the office. Kagome doesn't even get into the office until near end of c3 and things don't look good as everyone knows she slept with the big boss...it totally looks like she slept with him to get the job. I can't see how she'll be able to prove herself in the company now. While it's not impossible as there are ways to steer the story to save this, but it's not easy. If this is to be kept as-is, (I can't believe I'm going to say this, it's a first) it may have been better not to go for this sequel. You still write well but this wasn't as enjoyable I'm afraid, I found Kagome a bit irritating and not as likeable as in the earlier story actually, and her future prospect pretty depressing. Thanks for writing though.
yuri606 chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Hey what happened please update soon and I hope Kagome get back at them fools
Unknownartfreak chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
pls pls continueeeee
sesshylover chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
more, please? Dont stop it there!
hope to read you soon :)
reader4life chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
please! there is no way you stop it there! iWANT moreee! i see you havent updated since 2009... emmm 7 years ago, but it is... it is just an amazing story that i need to ask u anyway to continue it!
amazing, i just love it.
the way put the story in such a few words only.. JUST INCREDIBLE! i love the way you write, the charachters match perfectly, and the plot... THE PLOT IS F%&#$/%(G AMAZING!

i hope to read more soon!
bye bye
ael24strawberry chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Hn you started the squeal you should continue and finish it as well ya know
euribija chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Please write another chapter! I just love this story and cannot wait to see how it evolves :))))
GlacialSwan chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Please do continue this story.. it has a great plot and im itching to know what would happen f they (SK) meet... nd of course what will be the end?
yukihime88 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
oohhh well they didn't know the beast in her...ummnnn ok that sounds to have a another meaning...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
HI!
I like your story. I see you didn't publish in a long time. But I want to know the end of this story. please publish the next chapter soon.
(ps: sorry for the mistake but english is not my first language.
bye
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I hope that you finish this story...because I have to know if they end up together
sesshomarumate to be chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Pleaasee please please updateeeee! This is soooo good i want to see how you go with the rest of the plot!
Azera-v chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
I wish you'd continue this.