Reviews for Eliot Fights a Bear
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/8
Thanks for this story. At the risk of being redundant here, Eliot fought a BEAR and WON. Now, I've grown up living at the very edge of a city. Three miles from the house in one direction puts me on top of a beautiful mountain in a National Park. Three miles the other direction puts me smack dab in the middle of a large University campus. I've spent a lot of my life reflecting on the similarities and differences between civilization and nature and, I'll admit it, bears scare me and are always put firmly in the "NatureBad" column. Even if I don't have an Eliot it was deeply comforting to see him protect his friend from such a big scary thing. It was also nice to see Hardison trying to help Eliot in return. Thank you again.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I can just see Nate pretending he didn't just hear Eliot got mauled by/killed a bear. Love this; nice work :)
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/4/2012 of my favorites to write about. Man versing nature in her full glory and violence. Or more like, for this story, Eliot vs. Nature. Very well written and more realistic than some man vs nature stories I've read. Keep up the good work! :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh Eliot is such a BAMF. But also ow. Bears are very much the scary in real life, especially without a tree or car to get away from em in.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Liked this.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Another good story!

Good job!
blu kat chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was awesome, Eliot fought a bear and won. I always say go for the eyes when fighting anything and it was good to finally read a story where it happen. Thanks for the read.
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
dont suppose theres room for another chapter on the walk back, perhaps some more mishaps, bit more comfort...?

loved the story - both Eliot and Hardison was so true to charactor well done.

not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
eliot just fought a bear. and won. i think i'm going to stand next to hardison and just stare in awe for a bit.

i love eliot.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome! I know this is supposed to be a one-shot, but this needs a chapter two! Great job writing.
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
LOL! Fantastic job! You captured Eliot and Hardison's interaction perfectly. I love their verbal exchanges and the little things they do for one another that go unmentioned but not unnoticed (like Eliot picking up Hardison's bag) - you write them so canonical that their interaction might've been pulled straight from the show. Very good job staying in-character too. Both their voices are distinctively theirs. I love Eliot thinking "persistent bastard" even while he's lying injured on the ground with a blood-thirsty bear coming after him. And every word of Hardison's rambling was spot-on. Hilarious. And very fine writing indeed. Favorites of course. :)
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So, I officially love your writing to death. I thought this was just gonna be an Eliot whumpage thing, but it had story and was hysterical at times. I adore the way you write Hardison, and your E/H friendship fics are like my caffeine. it's almost 4 in the morning here. xD

I'm off to read some more of your stuff! D

HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lol awesome
kamelion chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
A few glitches (the laser, and bears don't try to dislodge knives) but a fun read just the same! Faved it. :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was such a great story! You had their voices down perfectly and the humour fitted in so well with the events and action

I really hope you're working on another chapter, i know this is a one shot but i'd love for you to continue! Please!

(I'll keep a look out in the hopes you do!)

Thanks for sharing