Reviews for Naruto: Family Dinner
lol chapter 1 . 6/25
Jesus Kankuro you awkward puppet. This was really funny lol. Now I can just imagine kankuro the third wheel in the relationship ahah
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/17
Kankuro is so awesomely casual. It's like a train wreck (not a serious one: maybe a train half-wreck) how he treats the 'formal dinner', and how Temari responds.
I love it I couldn't stop laughing
Black Roses shine at night chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awwww... I LOVED the story...
I don't know why this pairing gets so much hate, it's so cute!
Deta Henkan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A very amusing and cute story. It's nice to see a lot more of Temari's softer side and I think this is the first time Kankuro has held my interest in a story. A wonderful Meet the Family scenario where it is apparent Matsuri receives Gaara's siblings' blessing.
the-english-rain-is-falling chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is a very good story. The detail on the relationship between Kankuro and Temari was amazing. It would be awesome if you would write another chapter on it!
SilentTears2662 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was so funny and cute at the same time. Nice job!
Corentin chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow. This story was great.

The way that the siblings interacting, with Gaara slightly clueless, and Kankuro and Temari picking on each other, was perfect.

Also, the Gaara Matsuri stuff was really sweet.

Also, 104 stories, ten years?

Wow. I hope I'll be on here that long.

Congratulations on your long run here.

Mangafox101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I loved this story! It was so funny! I love the GaaMat coupling!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw, that was a nice family fic. of course Matsuri is a keeper, she belongs with Gaara anyway. ;)

you wrote so much in this oneshot! I love long oneshots, too. :)
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
long time buddy and nice one shot as usual you make good gaara/matsu stuff also why haven't you been on aim been missin ya. anyway good work
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh, goodness. I was laughing out loud while I was reading this

fic. :)) Awesome job; hope to see more GaaMatsu stories from you!
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hi Again:

What a cute story

I loved it!

Hope you keep improving, you're getting better and better

See you later!
pinkmuffinz chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is an awesome fanfic! GaaMatsu rocks!
Kzdatgurl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Finally done! I probably started and stopped reading like 5 times. haha. Been so extra busy too wth work and moving. I'm just glad I took the time to stop, drop and read! I loved this, as I do all your work. Especially the relationship the siblings have. The squables, the silent commands, and the comedy.

I could just imagine Gaara's face as he watched Temari and Kankuro fight across the table. How classic!

And talk about funny...that's totally how I picture Kankuro whatever comes up, comes out. He's hilarious.

As for Temari, being the maternal hostess, she did a great job. Even if she had to stop half way and start tripping out on Kankuro...hahaha.

All in all, great fic. Can't wait for your next piece. I know what it's like to be swamped so I will deffinitly wait for an update.