Reviews for It's a Date
cecos chapter 10 . 9/18
What a stupid cliche story. All the Bullshit you see in any stupid drama are put together in this story what a waste of reader time. Come up with something original and then write don't waste people's time with this kind of shit.
Patricia Starara chapter 1 . 5/16
Okay, flirty Garfield.
unknownchick132 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
i liked your story :)
MusicalMelody001 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
My question would be : "How do you know when my shift ends?"

But, seriously, awesome story!
esmeblaise chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
I'm crying my eyes out- poor Gar!
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Great story, loved how got rid of Terra "droped off the face of the Earth." Gives people who dont like her have their own way of how she died or somethig.
Protagonist009 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Damn that blonde twit... I propose a plan for say... Death? Yes. Definately death
c1c2c3c4 chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I just love your story! You are an awesome writer and this is the first story out of all your others that I have read. And I can't wait to red the others! I know this review is a little late but at least I'm showing my appreciation than not. Keep on writing!
TigerStriper chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
At first I was like, okay lets be real, what nineteen year old would say she likes the teen titans as the first thing about her self? then i realized oh yeah, that's right, I would.
Ray chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Hey dude, just wanted to say great job on the story, I really loved it! Please continue writing such amazing stories! Thank you so much amd all the best! :)
BG-13 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
SaphireDragon15 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Yay TERRA'S A BAD GUY! Oh wait I mean, never mined YAY
I don't like terra if you pulsing tell
bluewizard313 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Omg omg omg! This was awesome!
crazedduke chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I liked the ending
blindredeyes chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
like Gar I too didn't like Michael. I didn't like him one bit.