Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
Fifille chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Hello! This is really really good! I like it.

Even though this story is O.L.D, I think you should correct chapter 3. You've put 'You're late, I've been waiting' however, as you've put in chapter 4, it's "I've been waiting for you a long time".

Jemima.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Considering it's homework I'll forgive you for being FOREVER updating. lol. And it was worth the wait!

Poor Jazz!

But such a swet ending with Alice! :D!
emzigale07 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Aw lovely, you really do have a good understanding of the charecters and get what they are feeling, this enables you to make a good representation of how their lives probably were and makes it so much fun to read. well done! I like how you've looked into Jaspers personality here, thought about why he acts the way he does in the books and decided what could have made him that way, unless you did it by instainct, in any case it was good. There were no mistakes that I saw here, it was lovely and well writen. I just have one question for you though, is this it? You seem to have reached the end of the rhyme, what next? hope its not done but will understand if it is. Great work, loved it! :) x
LyricsArePoetry chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Aw that was soo sweet! (sorry it took me so long to read it, I usually read chapters as soon as I get the emails about them)! Eclipse is the one Twilight saga book that I don't know well, so I wouldn'tknow about their stories, but either way it's so sweet :D!
emzigale07 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Yay, I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had updated! This was a nice Alice chapter, I think that in eclipse Jasper said that Alice said something about him beeing late and he said sorry, the quote from the book is 'And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am.’'. Hope that helps and made sense. Like I said, great work and I was really glad you had updated, it was nice to see how you imagined Alice before she met Jasper and was walking around as a vamp, and how she learned to be a vegi through her visions. It was pretty creative. Great work :) xx
emzigale07 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I was so glad to see you had updated again! good work in this chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I cant wait to read the next one, you really do have a great understanding of the Twilight books and the charectors in them, and that allows you to write such a perceptive and understanding story, you clearly know what you are doing. Looking forward to the next chapter :) x
Tara chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Please continue writing this storie and i think that if you became an author many would buy your books
LyricsArePoetry chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Aww, sweet sort of sad, but all round brilliant chapter! Full of Jasper-ness :D!
SweetoothMegs chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow. Just...wow. This is so well written. I'm extremely impressed. The part on her human life was interesting. I like reading other people's interpretations of her human life, becuase it's different every time. Your was beleivable, the most likely in my mind. Her sister is a dear. Please continue this. If you don't, I'll assume it's from lack of response, but let me tell you: this is very good.

-Sweetooth out!
emzigale07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh my gawd, loved it, that was truly amazeing! So touching and heartfelt, my eyes were stinging almost all the way through it, and I tell you it takes a lot to do that to me! you really grasped the refences to Alice's past from the books well and adapted and expanded them brilliantly. If thats what you have for Alice's story I cant wait to see what you have for the rest, I definetly think you should do the others aswell, or at the very least Jasper. Wonderful!

Hopeing you carry this on, I really enjoyed reading this.

x
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is so amazing! It's really realy sad. The bit with her sister and the pictures and the song was just heartbreaking. The whole dropping of Mary was greatly done as well. All in all it was all greatly done! brilliant! You're going to write more right?
xCrystalNightx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I really liked it. I love Alice/Jasper stories! Hope you continue with this!