Reviews for The Unsung Promise
Amelia Ren chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
OK finished it! :D It's really good CONTINUE PLEASE!
Amelia Ren chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Is this what really happened? sorry I havn't found a site yet that shows it past halfway through the time zone thing with her mother at the academy. Any suggestions on a site btw? Oh and even if this isnt what hapend after it is a FAB story! IT IS GREAT! i GOTTA KEEP READING! :D Well I have to end this reveiw due to the fact that I have to keep reading :P

- ForverADarkAngel x
Einsteinette chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
.so sad...especially the prologue..i like ur style. u use simple BUT strong words...

.hurry up and bring Natsume nd Mikan together!;)

.keep it up.
Venus Syrinx chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
aw... its so sad

anyway...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hey i love this!

Will it also have that nxmxr triangle like in the manga?

Anyway

Update soon!

And pls

Longer chapters pls?
blackrose chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
maybe the first thing Mikan should do is to migrate to another country not USA BECAUSE the gakuen alice had contacts there Russia would be the best place...still it is up to her alice to be stronger & intelligence (I hope she would have fighting skills like Shana in shakugan no shana)Anyway,why did Hotaru did not join THEM?
Takaya-san chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Uwah! I almost cried when I read the ending of this chapter! I hope the manga won't be like this! Uwah!

Ehm~ well, I like the prologue, but you made some mistakes. You mistype Natsume's name into Nastume or Natusme. Just be careful in the next chapter, okay?

Update son!