Reviews for Dangerous Mine
Terry Kay chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Thrilled to see a new chapter! And maybe Sam is gonna catch a clue about how much she hurt Ez, soon? Thank you!
mikiss chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
had to go back and read it all again, but worth the time. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Skylard20 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This is a very good story, I can't believe I had not seen it sooner. It is well worth the read and I hope you continue and post the next following chapters soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
so good. keep it coming. lots of ezra please. love that man
mikiss chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Wasn't sure I wanted to start this when I saw when the first chapter was posted. Glad I did and I hope you keep updating. Now I'll check out some of your other stories.
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
You really packed a lot in this chapter! I don't believe Vanessa will go so quietly. Not Vin! How much more whump can Sam take? Absolutlely Loved the description of the blast. Thank you!
Pamikae chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Now that was just a mean mean MEAN place to end the chapter! :D I was so happy to see another chapter of the story! I almost feel sorry for Ezra having to deal with Vanessa...almost...he had to see that there was not really a relationship there yet still allowed it to continue. But poor Vin, having gone thru having a relationship with Sam and still caring for her but also feeling somewhat hurt at her behavior so wanting to give Ezra advice but also knows that would be crazy for him to tell Ez he was wrong to be in a relationship with a coworker when he'd done it himself and all the things that could go wrong.

Some major Vin owies are gonna come from this one! Right at the explosions heart AND the ceiling caving in on him! Sammy thought she was hurting before, ceiling and Ezra on top of her...ouch! Ez is gonna be feeling some major guilt for not getting Vin stopped before this could happen, not getting a shot at the guy before Sammy got thrown at him...

Buck already hurting over Ashley, and now if she was there...more despair. I'm seeing that vein bulging in Chris's forehead is gonna be working overtime ! LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter and hope that it is soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Interesting beginning but I'm curious about the title. I've seen many writers in this fandom confusing the words "mine" (an excavation or deposit of ore/minerals, or an exploding device) and "mind" (human consciousness; intellect/memory/perception; person of great mental ability...), so I wondered if the title should actually be "Dangerous Mind"?

I'm also leery of stories with original characters who get more attention in the story than the show's characters but I'll give it another chapter or two before deciding if this is the direction you're going.

Still, you've got a great plot going and you do include all the show's characters, plus you do write well. Keep writing!
hotchner chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
WOW, That was an AWESOME Chapter. I can't believe that I didn't

read this when you first started writing it. I hope they catch

whoever is doing this to Team 7 and there friends. Can't wait to

find out who's hand it is. Keep up the Awesome Writing. Can't

wait for the next Chapter. THANK YOU! ! !
Pamikae chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I was so happy to see another chapter updating this story. I'd given up on any more being written. I love the character Samantha and her relationship with each of the 7. I was hoping that she would but Vanessa on her butt...maybe in a future SOON TO BE POSTED! chapter? I almost feel sorry for Ezra but then again he had to see what kind of a woman she was and although he was kinda using her because of his own feeling for Samantha (or at least that's what I've felt he was doing) this was not the way he wanted the team to find out about their relationship or how he would want to have the breakup go as they still have to work together. I knew the contents of the box would not be good but WHOA! A human hand! Now of course the question begs to be asked "Who's hand is it?" and is each member of the team going to get something like this as a clue? Will one of the 7 be attacked next? (Hoping it's Vin)

I truly have enjoyed the story so far and hope that you are inspired to write some more. I'd love to see much more of this story!
Terry Kay chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Well, guess Vanessa is gonna cause more problems, and Buck's been targeted. So who get hit next? Great chapter, glad you're back! Thank you!
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Really good story. Hope you finish it. Just one thing. Vanessa? Really?
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Excellent as far as it got. PLEase consider finishing it.
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Great to see the next part of this! Ezra and Sam were so lucky to be alive, no matter how much it hurt later. Great description of just how much damage they got and how much they didn't want to explain what happened to Chris. I'm not surprised that he could go that long with the conversation. The mishaps at the ranch were priceless and no wonder no one really wants Sam to stay with them. Vanessa really acted like an idiot in this and she won't win if she confronts Sam again. Love the bickering and the mysterious evil guy has exposed some more of his motive. Looking forward to more!
dianna chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
i love it keep it coming