Reviews for Thread
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
omg so adorable , and true love it
heavenbound2him chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was SO GOOD! I love how you delved more deeply into relationships that sometimes seemed vague on the show...especially the Tori and Dustin one. Really good.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow. I'm glad I followed this link from project314. This was really good. I love how you went through each of the guys from Tori's POV and not just about them, her relationship with them.

One reason I love Ninja Storm so much is because of the relationship between Tori and the guys, you captured this so well, showing different things that she noticed, or realized, or even helped out. I love how you show how she humanizes Cam, she get closer to Hunter, the differences with her relationships between Dustin and Shane and of course Blake and Tori's relationship. All wonderfully done.

Great job. Completely loved it.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I like how you brought in Tori's one week a month time and how it affected her abilities. I also really like how you incorporated Ninja Storms elements and ninja abilities. Great piece of writing!
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Project314 recomended that I read this story.

I'm glad he did.

This is a great story, especially since Ninja Storm is, hands down, my favorite series. (All those hot guys, right?) I like the way you explored each of the guys and kept to their characters.

Hunter: The arrogant one, I've never been sure if that was his flaw or his strength, because, well, arrogance is annoying, but still, it speaks of his pride, and Hunter, as I saw it, was always too proud to quit.

Dustin: The loveable goof, I think the show played too much on his slightly airheaded nature and not enough on his good heart. I think you showed a better balance.

Cam: Tech support/sarcasim, You show an aspect of him that I never really thought of. I never thought about how isolated Cam was.

Shane: The serious one, at least, that's how I place him in my mind. The leader, the one who looks after all of them. You made the human side of him clear and understandable.

Blake: I don't know what to say about Blake, really. I think you really captured him, and his relationship with Tori.

I said this was a good story. Part of that was because you showed an aspect of each Ranger that didn't get the show-time it deserved. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I just wanted to let you know that this is really great. I enjoyed reading it.
project314 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
First off, please do consider doing this with other seasons, or from the point of view of various characters from the same season. This was a great little gem of a piece. Totally loved it.

Hunter: "She'd always thought that her dislike was mutual". lol! I really liked their sparring on the beach and how you developed that little anecdote. Hunter helps her up when she falls, but when the opposite happened, he sent her flying. This story, generally speaking, had so many really nice moments. Her reaction to his first compliment was also great.

Dustin: "After his first wipeout, he’d simply stated that he was Earth, and Earth was not meant to be on a large piece of wood and plastic in the water." So Dustin, but that's why we all love him so much. Very nice glimpse at their friendship. And the snapshot at the end with the motocross, cute.

Cam: "Once Cam started to count, he learned to place two Advil by her tea in the morning and not be weirded out when she slept in instead of going surfing." Tori having humanizing effect on Cam. I like it.

Shane: "But it was annoying, especially when Shane glared at Blake when he flirted with her. It made her grin, though, to see Hunter giving her the exact same look." That was priceless, the idea that Hunter is as protective of Blake as Shane is of her. Made me laugh.

Blake: "Blake spurred her to keep going until she broke through her walls, and he was there to congratulate her every time." Aw. Blake gets the award for boyfriend of the year.

All in all, I love your writing. There's a mix of thoughts and events and it all meshes together seamlessly. And how you express that in words, it was just perfect as far I'm concerned. I think I was smiling the whole time I was reading.

I'll be keeping an eye open for more from you!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Its great, I like it.

But, I think you should have added something with Sensei. (not that their linked romantically in anyway!) Like a father figure or something, especially since she moved into ninja ops.
Daine chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh, I liked this! Tori had such a special position on her team, and I love the way she relates differently to each of the boys. Very well done.