Reviews for Shooting Shark
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
I love your story. Please update! -
debzzz chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh this is so interesting! I've always wondered what would happen if the brothers started getting close(you know what I mean by 'close')while Sam was still in college and Jess was alive!

I really like your style although there are some mistakes, especially in the first chapter. You used different tenses and it can be a bit annoying, so I would sugest you try to keep a steady flow for the narration. Other than that, this fic is really good!

I like the hints about Sam already having certain feelings about Dean and I can't wait to see what you'll do with the hunt! I hope you'll update soon! Cheers!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
nice, those poor boys really missed each other
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Kii.. :P I can't wait for you to write some more ! :)

I wanna know what kind of relationship is going to grow between Dean and Sam, they've been so far for so long it's just adorable!

Continue the great work!

Lot's of Love

Zee -hearts-
jo463 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Really liking the way this story is playing out. Keep up the good work.
Rational Lunacy chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
gah, I'd almost forgotten about his story but when I saw an update for it in my inbox I nearly screamed! I love this story and I appreciate the subtlety with the affection so far. The way that you had them meet up at the crime scene was very believable.
Anna chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Still loving it...:)

Please countinue!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
sammy...
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
(hello)

...Copie/Paste is a very good thing eh? xD But I think you got my point xD

I LOVE THIS Oh please oh please hurry and make more chapters for me to read!

Hope you have a great day/night

Lot's of Love

Zee -hearts-
Winged Mortality chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
The first two chapters were amazing. I loved the way you expressed their emotions; it's so sad and beautiful. Very interested in where this will be heading, and for the haunting to come in play.

As for grammer, there were few mistakes that I noticed. Some run-on sentences, or missing commas that could have made the story flow smoother.

Can't wait for new chapters.

~Kris
Dianna Wickham chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
YAY! Loved it! More please!
jdsreignsupreme chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I love Dean and that chapter made my heart hurt...this looks like it is going to be a very interesting story...keep up the good work

Cheers

Vicki
Anna chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay... I really, really liked this.. It was orginal, and well written, and I loved it!

Please tell me there is more from where this came from!
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
gd job, cant wait for more :)
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I want more! please. c) Very good!