Reviews for Waltz
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I love this! And the fighting scenes were great! :)
pinkypiejr12 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Awesome! I love this! *continues to rant like the Jetko fangirl I am*
I Am Whelmed chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I really don't think my day complete until I read this chapter (Because Sokka watching Jet and Zuko make out? Come on, that's comedy GOLD).
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I loved this story soooo much! It totally made my day and it was so fun to read! I enjoyed it very much, I am so happy to have found this fanfic! Extremely detailed, attentive to characters' personalities, it's a work of pure art!
I also love all your other short Jetko stories! Please keep on writing more! I just absolutely love them!
All hail my new favorite author! XD lol
Thanks for making this story :')
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Wow this story is great!
Cage Bird chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
An amazing story I couldn't put it down until the ever end! So sad it is over I hope there will be a sequel!
Thegingerbreadman98 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
PLEAAASSEEE!
Write a sequel, I loved this and I really like your writing style.
The best Jetko story I read :D
Jaegerbombtastic chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
XD I died at the "Zutina" part. My little brother's name is Jett, and his hair was so long that we tied it up in a ponytail and called him "Jettina".
Skye of Amber chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
The best I have ever read!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Love Jet in this!
chris91234 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
This is hands down one of the best jetko fanfics I have ever read. I enjoyed every last minute of it and I hope to GOD, that you write a sequel. You are highly talented my friend. And for the record, I have absolutely no objection to story changes. I actually welcome them, because there is nothing better than a little spontaneity. PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL!
anon chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
SEQUEL PLEASE! LIKE RIGHT NOW! Got I love this story!
Liube chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I really liked this story. The relationship between zuko and jet is really well done! I want to read more!
Peacock Slayer chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
there has to be a sequel!
GaaraLover1298 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
MAKE A SEQUEL, this is like the 5th time I have read this fanfic because it has everything people want in, action, comedy, romance, drama and a fantastic ending, please if you do ever read this think about making a sequel
(posted this on 2nd that chapter as when i was younger posted on the last one but when i re-read it I wanted to say more :p )