Reviews for And The Wicked
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Liked this terrific story.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome story it was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Good story!
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was a fantastic story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! You had a really good opening and plot and its so creative... Just great!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was positively nerve wracking! Great job!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this was a great story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story. Loved Marie. Did not like Tucker. But I am glad Marie was able to help. Please keep up the awesome work.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was absolutely fantastic. Beautiful.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome story. Really creepy spirit with the dark cloak, constant humming and the torture. Sam's fear was tangible as he was trapped, unable to escape, separated from Dean and at the mercy of Tucker, knowing what was coming but having no means to avoid it. You got Dean's desperation perfectly, first being separated from Sam and being unable to open the door, then when he finally got to his little brother to see him fatally injured and finally dying. (Had to scroll back at that point to make sure you hadn't said it was a death-fic!) Loved the spirit of Marie, desperate for someone to help free her, and in turn free her husband from the spirit he had become because of how he had died. Awesome how she told Dean where to find Tucker's remains and that she could heal Sam. Great tension as Dean couldn't find the well, until he accidentally nearly fell down it and with time running out for Sam as Tucker returned. Perfect that he poured the gasoline and lit that match just as Tucker wielded the axe and rushed back to Sam just in time for Marie to heal Sam before she crossed over. Loved the ending, Dean in full protective mode taking unconscious Sam back to the motel and cleaning his little brother up. And you finished it off with Dean back to his usual teasing banter!

A fantastic read, thanks.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Totally loved!
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, I remember reading this in the zine, but I enjoyed it just as much the second time! Really creepy baddie. And, of course, you just know what I love in a story. Fantastic job, my friend!

Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was absolutely fantastic. Well done. I loved it. This was so good it could be incorporated into the actual show. I would love to see this as an episode.

Thanks for writing this - it was the best i've read in a long while. :)

54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »