Reviews for And The Wicked
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was great. I got to read it while waiting for my car to get out of the shop. Thanks for the good read and keeping me company through such a boring event!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Awesome story ... as always!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
*waves ecstatically* Hi and welcome back! Woohoo

So glad to read something from you again...and what a good one. *sighs happily* Tara and I were talking about the poor quality of h/c available in various genres the other day. This one makes me very happy. :)

And this is the kind of thing I miss so much about our show. We got a nice dose of it last week, but it's been very, very rare.

Loved it! Well done.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OMG OMFG!amazing fic! hun! :) x

i LOVED the testament to the way the brothers longed for each other and how Sam completley shut off from Dean affected him.

absoloutley awesome fic hun, wonderfully written :)
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great story. Your characterisation of the two brothers was spot on.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It's so awesome to see work from you again! I absolutely love this. Dean's fierce love for his brother really shines through in the story.

I hope you continue with writing again one day, I miss seeing your high quality stories!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Anytime I see your name I know I am in for some great Sam whumping. This one was no exception. I often reread your stories when I am in need of some great h/c fic. I look forward to your next post. It is always worth the wait. :)
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, talk about a story grabbing you by the collar and hauling you along for the ride. Lots of angst, action, screaming and brotherly moments. Glad Marie didn't lie to Dean and was able to bring back Sam then heal him.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hey, Em! I loved this the first time around, in the zine, and love it just as much now. What glorious manpain and brotherly love! As excellent as you always are. I hope this means you are back! You have been very, very missed! *hugs*
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was wonderful. Lots of limp, brotherly moments and a good ghost to tie it all together.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It was such a lovely surprise to see a new post from you, so thank you so much for sharing - it was a pleasure to read!

It was nice to read a good old fashioned husband and wife ghost story, with a healing spirit twist. Sam's fear was palpable and you did a great job creating a creepy and ominous atmosphere. The fire and the dark inescapable room all added to the strong sense of claustrophobia and a nod to the horror genre.

I also enjoyed reading a protective and worried Dean, desperately trying to save his brother, only to fail! I didn't see Sam's death coming and let me tell you it was a punch in the gut - thankfully it didn't last too long!

All in all, this a lovely read, full of action and angst. It would be great to read another fic from yourself and I'm hoping that you have something else in the pipeline. Take care, Madebyme.x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That. Was seriously one of the BEST freaking stories I have ever read. Ever. It was exciting, passionate, frightening, sad, slightly sadistic, loving and hell, just the perfect Supernatural blend of wonderful brotherly moments and an awesome plot line. It had me totally satisfied at the end, yet wanting more. Great, great piece of work!

Lily
alexisabove chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
wow, good story.

when you were explaining the bad spirit, I was creeped out.

I can just picture him humming and painting... ugh lol.

Amazing! thank you for writing it :)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Fantastic mate. Really enjoyed it. Hope it's a sign of more to come 'cos I think you're a brilliant author.

Cheers very much for sharing it with us.

Kind regards,

ST x
Rachelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yay! So great to see you posting again! I absolutely love your writing and was thrilled to discover this! Where should I beging? This is incredibly creepy the way you wrote it...the humming, the dark cloaked spirit, Sam being trapped alone without Dean, the fire, the slicing of Sam's legs...so intense and wonderfully written! Love, loved, loved Sam's limpness and Dean's protectiveness and desperation when he found his little bro seriously hurt and soon after dying. You write hurt/comfort so well and I loved each and every detail from the cradling of Sam's head, to his rolling his brother over to check him out and the terror of finding Sam's legs almost severed! EEp! I also loved the supernatural story...of the husband and wife and the way you described both...wonderful! Loved the ending too-how Dean took care of Sam by dragging him home, cleaning him up, and taking care of him for the day. Sam's absolute trust of Dean, his neediness for Dean all throughout was awesome. I so miss the closeness of the brothers and this was a wonderful fix. Thanks for sharing your creative genius with us!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »