Reviews for Differential
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh the irony... Needless to say, I can't stop laughing.
Randomsounds chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
love it i can't believe hes alergic to himself, made may day so thanks for posting
Atanaa chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I guessed where this was going part way though but its was still very funny.
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Now, this is the way everybody should write Helen/Henry! They're mother and son, for cryin' out loud, she took him in as a child and raised him! And I think you captured all the affection between them perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this fic, because it was adorably funny and yet so in character!

Finding it right now just brightened my day! :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That is not what I was expecting. I mean, the allergy part was, but I thought it would be something completely different. I mean, I figured that Henry had a slight allergy to Nubbins, but that his wolf abilities increased the allergy when they popped up. Either way, your idea was HILARIOUS! I mean, a werewolf who's allergic to dogs? That's priceless!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hahahahahahahaha! I'm cracking up here! Henry, allergic to HIMSELF! hahahahahahahaha! anywho...good job...
withoutreason chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
hilarious!
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
HAH! Aw, kick poor Henry while he's down why don't we! That was priceless, and I didn't see it coming! You did an amazing job with the medical jargon! Very impressive :D I think this was one of my favorites! I just love Helen's openness! hehehehe
GreenEggsNSamm chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Bloody brilliant!Great Story!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hahaha! Brilliant! Allergy to dogs...*snerk-giggle* And you made a House reference! Yay!

Mavparrotheadlivejournal.com chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Okay, that's just too funny! Henry's allergic to his altered state. I REALLY hope that Team Sanctuary does something along those lines. Your idea borders on GENIUS! Also, I enjoyed the the fact that you gave the names of specific tests that Helen was running. Most authors simply would have used "blood tests" and been done with it. Nice touch.
lenc chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Oh, my God, hilarious. Poor Henry! As if it wasn't hard enough...

Loved it, and so did my friend Sam who is reading over my shoulder but can't be bothered to log in. He knows nothing about Sanctuary but he still thinks it's funny. Yes, you do, don't you? Good. (After I explain he's a werewolf.) Even funnier NOW, isn't it? ;p

We liked 'He brightened. “No more digging around for an artery?”

She gave him a mock-scowl. “I do not dig, Henry.”'

Nice bonding with those two. Blood vessels are currently funny in my insane little world as well because I found some in my lunch last weekend. What do you mean they could kill me, Sam? I didn't EAT them. I may like dissecting blue tubes, but that don't mean I eat them for lunch.

Often, anyway.

Er, yeah, I'll stop rambling now. Good fic :)

(btw it's still me, Vicky - I just changed my pen-name)

talk to you soon :)
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is hilarious. The revelation about why Henry had flu-like symptoms was just perfect. Poor guy can't get a break. he has to be allergic to himself too. But the part where Helen is talking so matter-of-factly about a possible relationship between Henry and Ashley and embarrassing him was highly amusing as well. Great job.
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Brilliant story! I never even suspected the outcome! Awesome, I absolutely loved it. The Helen/Henry relationship is great and Henry's shock at Helen's suggestion concerning Ash was really funny! :D Poor Henry! Please write more, I love your stories!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I adore this fic. Love the Helen/Henry interactions, the medical mystery and a cute little bit on Helen upbringing him, along with the Henry/Ashley thing broached. Really enjoable. :D