Reviews for Fork in the Road
Big gay boy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
why won't you update this?
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Finally found this story again! I'm sad that it hasn't been updated though. :( It's a great idea... :) Maybe one day you'll continue it? XD
Animeflutist chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OMG! Please continue updating this story! PLZ! It would be horrible to leave us all hanging here and not seeing more events unfold for better or worse! Plus the two pairings in this prologue are my favorites in their respective Persona games separately!

Well I know what both Souji and Mitsuru "have in common" I can quote for sure! Other than having strong Personas they use to protect many from shadows they both have "blue-haired" partners they cherish and love respectively and I would hate to see them suffer because of their parents' decisions.

Great story idea and would love to see it go on from there! :)
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I read this story a long time ago, and realize that it hasn't been updated. Though to be fair you have been writing that other amazing story fortune favor fatelis, so I can't say that I wish you could spend some time doing this, it's just...damn it! I hate that you make so many stories that I really like.

Souji/Naoto FTW!
Tressimir chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Excellent work. This is the only story I've ever seen that includes both SoujixNaoto and MinatoxMitsuru, my favorite Persona pairings, so that earns it a major plus. You've inspired me to take this idea and expand on it in a story of my own, not try to steal your idea, but wanting to develop this plotline for myself. Thank you very much for the inspiration, and I wish you well in future fanfic writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This fanfic has amazing potential. The first scene grabs the reader and throws them into the story, like Adachi did with the TVs and victims. I can't wait to read what comes next. It is well written and as previously stated draws you in. Please update soon, I need to know what happens next.
MFAS chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I am very curious as to what happens next, and it looks like this has a fairly solid storyline from what I've seen so far. Please get the next installment up soon, as I've noticed that you haven't updated this after several months -glare-.
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I read this a long time ago, but never had the chance to review it properly.

Now the only thing I need to say is: I really, REALLY hope that you could update soon.

The first chapter was just... wonderful! I can totally picture this kind of situation happening in canon. And you are using my favorite couple of each game!

Your writting style is quite nice as well.

To me, this fic is gold *w* Honestly.

Please, tell me that you will update this someday (I'll get a chair, though xD).

Keep up the good work, my friend. Take care...
JavaGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Can't wait for the second chapter!

I hope there will be more conflict & romance between Naoto & Souji in the coming chapters.

Thank you for keep writing good NaoSou fics, FortunesRevolver!

You make my day
MichiShirogane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
UPDATE! QUICK! and Happy Birthday for Fiyerna \/

Your story is awesome! I can't wait for read more about this story ,
hihazuki chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
great summary, it had me gaping!

quick updates, please!
Red Viking chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It's good, but aren't Minato and Mitsuru's father dead by this point in the Persona timeline? I'm not quite sure why they're still alive other than it's convenient to the story.

That said, I think this shows promise. I'm assuming that, given the theme, this story will have two endings: One where Soji and Mitsuru follow their hearts and another where they sacrifice their happiness for duty?
Azurerin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey, this is interesting I'd say! But well, in my opinion, Mitsuru was better off with Akihiko, but still, I think this turned out well in this story...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Interesting. I've always liked the idea that Souji's parents were big-shot corporation owners. The only real info we ever get about his parents comes from the manga, and the relationship isn't exactly healthy there(he's surprisingly bitter in general, though he still has his kind heart. He's just pretty pessimistic until the friendships really start.).

I'm assuming the P3 events went in a different direction this time around, considering uh, two people are alive again. I have no problem with this, though. Minato/Mitsuru and Souji/Naoto in the same story is bliss.

Curious as to how this'll go. In canon AND here, Souji doesn't seem particularly fond of his parents, and Naoto makes up for her emotional vulnerability with a razor-sharp intellect that is not a good thing to go up against. Mitsuru will very rarely go against her father/company, but Minato sure as hell will and any slight to him gets her to react rather fiercely.

Anyway, looks interesting all-around. Keeping an eye on this.
Oraman Asturi chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice... Minato and naoto are in the exact same position. I love it I also think this is the first to pair the two like that. Mitsuru and souji both lost their unflappable natures too. Update soon.