Reviews for Look Through the Pages
Guest chapter 69 . 3/21/2013
Interesting twist. Great job!
ded1 chapter 69 . 1/21/2013
Great Story. Thank you for sharing your writing.
momma2fan chapter 69 . 10/24/2012
Great story! I loved this take on the series!
3Dreamer chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
I really like your take so far on this story, you might want to go through and fix some grammar mistakes. There aren't too many, or I wouldn't keep reading, but it is a little distracting.

THe premise is interesting and a tougher Bella is always refreshing.

So, though I really do like your writing, some of your context convos could use some polishing. Some convos from Charlie feel OOC

Bella, slips into OOC according to your style a few times. Just minor things that wouldn't take much to fix.

I found this as a rec from

crmcneill

and since I love his prof page and that he is right in line with my sense of what is worthy, I picked up this work of yours.

Don't let the critical assessments make light of your work.

In my opinion, you deserve more reviews, and I'll rec this piece out once I"m finished reading it.

Nice work

Sincerely

3D
csp4 chapter 69 . 9/13/2011
Even considering Nessie's advancement, expecting a 1 month old to say what she wants by using her voice seems a bit cruel::))

Wonder how long it's going to take for Nessie to destroy the jungle gym? LOL LOL Altho, with Emmett around... LOL

I totally loved reading this story! Lots of action:) I enjoyed the changes to the characters personalities! Very well written. Just looked & this is the 5th story of yours I've read:)

Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 68 . 9/13/2011
"Rose, Emmett and a leash" LOL LOL
csp4 chapter 67 . 9/13/2011
"But the idea of forever didn't sound so bad until you put a title on it. Now it just seemed wrong." LOL funny how that works::))
csp4 chapter 66 . 9/13/2011
csp4 chapter 65 . 9/13/2011
"Never mind. I got it. I hope they have fun." This Bella is refreshing! The 'original' Bella, even with everything Jake & the wolves did, would feel guilty & try to save him:( Grrrr

Bella must look pretty much like crap by now::)) With everyone punching, kicking, throwing & trying to kill her! Also, Ive been thinking about Newton & what he's been up to lately::)) LOL LOL

"Don't ruin this perfect moment by being an asshole and saying something stupid." LOL LOL Edward does tend to do that::))
csp4 chapter 64 . 9/13/2011
Hope Charlie enjoyed reading Bella diary:::))) LOL
csp4 chapter 63 . 9/13/2011
OMG, in less than 3 months you put out 69 chapters total & you're aplogizing for having a small downtime? I think it's amazing how many words you uploaded in such a short time:) Great work!
csp4 chapter 62 . 9/13/2011
"Bella, I didn't mean it. I would never hurt you. It was a reaction. It could have happened to anyone." out of the mouth of a true abuser:( I hope his death is slow & painful! Good for Bella. She's biding her time, looking for the right moment:)

"The key had been left with the locket" I was thinking about that when Jake seemed surprised that Bella liked bikes! Another of the many strange things swirling around Bella:)

"Jacob escaped the wolves." FF stories usually call Edward bipolar. In this story, I believe it's the wolves that are:) What, now the wolves have changed sides? Embry's the only one I slightly trust because of what Angela told Bella. But, even then, he's no alpha so can be made to do anything!
csp4 chapter 61 . 9/13/2011
csp4 chapter 60 . 9/13/2011
"...two men in cloaks and a wolf" If this means what I think it means, the wolves need to die! What is wrong with them that they will collaborate with the evil vamps to kill off the good vamps? Kill them real slow:::)))

"...She's human but still has the right to chose." Edward claimed

Hopefully Edward is listening to what he is saying. He wasn't going to give Bella a choice. He was going to make sure she stayed human!

"If I have to be punished for the reveal then let me be punished" but Edward didn't do the revealing, James & Victoria did!

"Bells, I won't hurt you. I brought you here to protect you."

Again, the Cullen's fail to protect Bella:( 99% of the time Jake is a piece of snot that should be washed down the drain:(

"Edward wouldn't be allowed to step across the line" Don't know where the word 'allowed' comes in considering the wolves have broken the treaty many time since Bella came to Forks:( No treaty means the Cullen's can go anywhere their damned little hearts want to go!
csp4 chapter 59 . 9/13/2011
Great story! You've put alot of work into it & I appreciate that:)