Reviews for Antagonist
First off ...hi! Secondly love the fanfic. Hope you add anotger chapter soon
(0*0)
\-/
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 2/23
Well, kinda put off that his personality shifted back to the more canon Naruto.
waow
Awesome fic so far please continue it
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 9/27/2016
good fanfic
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Nope, nope, im done.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
its just so farfetched that a single comment from Sakura can make him completely uncaring towards humans, it just donst make any sense when you gave him back his personality when he became Arrancar.
Ciel Moony chapter 23 . 3/10/2016
Nice
draco7347 chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
StoneTheLoner chapter 23 . 9/30/2015
And you dropped the story with another pointless chapter. Again and again we see him using stronger powers. And every time, nothing really happens. He punches instead of stabbing, kicks instead of killing, talking instead of fighting. Then he powers up, and does it all again. The story is stuck in a rut. If he was strong enough to defeat captain class fighters without using his full power, why are we watching him slowly fight it out with them, when he not only released his full power, but also used his Resurrection? Realistically, this fight should have been over quickly. Not to mention you hardly tried to be original with your story. You changed some details, but the plot is almost the same as the cannon. Aizen, Ichigo, Orohime, and the rest, are all making the same choices. And are they the only people in soul society? Why is the intruder not being swarmed by shinigami? After all, he IS in their home.
StoneTheLoner chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
Again a chapter of little importance. Your wasting everyone's time.
StoneTheLoner chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
I found myself skipping almost everything in this chapter. He is not serious at all, so this chapter was basically filler. Pointless.
Bloody9000 chapter 23 . 8/15/2015
please update soon
Robthekiwi121 chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Heh pretty good fanfic, I like the hollow Naruto stories.
madmanmark666 chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
Great story I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end I hope you update and finish this story soon :-)
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »