Reviews for Oh no! Not Another Freakin' Movie Parody!
jankowskijacob765 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Hey get up ITS MY BIRTHDAY YOU DUCHE."yelled Harry's fat greedy dimwitted cousin Dudley(Chris griffin) into the downstairs closest in which Harry slept since they the day his uncle turned the spare bedroom into a playroom for Dudley in which Harry wasn't allowed because he had Jewish parents or at least that's what he was told.

Alright I'm coming."said Harry annoyed, sheesh ever since mother and fathers death I've been living in total hell I do nothing but chores,I can't go outside and Dudley always steals my desert.

(Cue flashback)

Harry is sitting at the dining room table when an unknown hand places a piece of pie in front of goodie this is gonna be delicious." Reaches over to get grab his fork and returns to find the pie is gone and Dudley with pie all over his face.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is really good so far. My two favorite things. Harry Potter and Family Guy. I do have a question though, who is Meg going to portray? She's my favorite character that's why I'm asking...
Star Watch chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great! I never understood why they changed it to Sorcerer's Stone in America, because in England where I'm from it's called it originally Philosopher's Stone. Anyway I found this story funny.
MagicalAlchemist17 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
this is good and funny u should continue this
RyanHekk chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Okay, okay. I read up to the pet cemetery bit then I've had enough. You basically stole alot of lines and ideas. You replaced Peter's father with Meg for the pet cemetery and you stole the cutaway scene of Mel Gibson in it's entirety, thats not creative. It's taking pieces of previously done Family Guy episodes and sticking them together. I'm going to read chapter two now and hopefully it'll have some creativity.
Red One1223 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
So...you planning on updating this soon? Because now I'm expecting it!
kanata fan chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Are you gonna update? cause this is an awesome story!
WindGoddess Rune chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I really like this and made me laugh too. Updated soon.:)
the good dr chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Well it gave me a few laughs.

signed the good dr.
the good dr chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Well it could work... Though I say Brian would be a better Ron than Bertram, and Bertram would be a better Draco Malfoy or Voldemort (whom you haven't cast).

signed the good dr.
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Now this is gonna be awesome! Where's Meg? She isn't on the list.*Confused*
Nukid chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Now this looks awesome! Family Guy parodying Harry Potter tons of laughs!

So who's Voldemort? Death? James Wood?

Keep on kicking ass