Reviews for Popular!
woundedhearts chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Your very good with comedy, but i have to admit at times (and don't hate me for saying this) i really felt bad for Susan. I think the pranks and things done to her, boarded on cruelty. But i do understand that Mary Sue's can be a pain in the ass and therefore do deserve some sort of retaliation. I do think you did a great job in showing how self perception can sometimes be harmful.

Overall i really liked this story. I am just happy it was all a dream. In fact now that i think about it, it did have a certain dream like quality to it. Anyway, great writing and congrats on the awards. :)
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 4 . 8/24/2011

I'm dying of laughter; like literally. I had to reach for my inhaler because I was laughing so hard. (:

Oh goodness that was amazing. I love this. Oh Gosh I'm laughing as I type this review. This is classic. :D

reinventation chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
:) Loved the ending! Hahahaha, funny! Jiminy Cricket made an entrance! You should've had Gregory Sackville-Bagg in there, too! Haha. Anyway, awesome job!

Love Ya!

NYNA chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This story could win the NYNA. The New York Newsies Awards! Have someone nominate you or even nominate you self. Good Luck! Visit wix newsies/nyna!
Matisse chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Possibly one of the most entertaining stories I have ever read. I loved your random references. And the ending. Oh, and I just feel compelled to admit that there was a moment or two where I was reading and was like, "oh shit! now i have to go re-write THAT chapter" LOL!
Autumn Austra chapter 1 . 11/5/2009

Keep up the good work!
spif23 chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
:D i do quite love this story

as a fellow mary sue hater this story is AMAZING! :D

and... :DD I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WROTE 'WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT' *dances with joyous...ness*

i read that story like... 2 months ago and was like 'E!' Sorry, i quite enjoy it _

anywho... *applauds* lovely story m'dear _
Awkward.Quail chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
OMG that was so funny!

I loved this, mary-sues annoy the crap out of me. Susan was so annoying! I loved how through out the whole story she always thought someone was going to rape her. LOL LOL LOL!

BabyMyst chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
oh my goodness! I was cracking up through out this entire story! awesome work!
JeNnIcA-iS-tHe-BoMb chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
YAY FOR WILLY WONKA! He knows how to make people see things! UPDATE SOON!
Royal shadow1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
ohh can i be in the next chapter (or well later chapters?)

height-5ft 4in

hair color-blond/brown eye color- purple

apearence- thin and dangerous likes to run around and play games ;) not girley at all she is at home hanging out with the guys
Switchblade Conlon chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
is she really pretty or does she just THINK she is?
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Rock on to your comment about flamers. They suck and you're totally right. It is a parody, so of course it's stupid.

Willy Wonka and Punk'd. ~shakes head and giggles~ Oh boy. ;D

Nice chapter!

AdrenalineRush16 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Goodness! I'm blown away!

I don't think I've EVER seen so much caps lock in one fic before. Ha ha!

I loved this; "Suddenly, I felt a flash go off and Denton yelling, "CREATURE RAPES POOR NEWSBOY!" " LOL!

I liked all the cameos from different movies/shows. I'm glad you picked a lot of famous ones (Twilight, Scooby Doo, etc) so that most people could figure out what was going on. Props to you. :)

Update soon!

VampireGoil chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
haha! i LOVED this chapter! good work, i can't wait to read more