Reviews for The Summer Shower Precipitation
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/13
So sweet. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
XD SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Quite excellent. Some British influence: dressing gowns... bathrobes here. But as always, a great pairing and love Penny taking charge.

Rate: A
ANGELnDEVIL chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
:D
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"It's twenty to six, Sheldon," she whined. "What is it, and am I gonna want to go cornered wolverine on your ass when you tell me?"

"Stay on target, gold leader," she breathed, closing in on him. "He lets you stay in the paddling pool. I'm throwing you in the deep end. Say the words. Trust me, if it's anything like what I think you want to say you don't need to worry about the outcome."

Amazing and Cute d(*-*)
absolute nonsense chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was 100% amazing
rightxhere chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That... that was just so incredibly delightful and sweet, and...beautiful. Wonderfully written. Very in-character and so very visually clear. Great job :)
jessicajason chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very nicely done. I have to ask, though: Did Sheldon at least get his umbrella back the next day? Signed by Walter Koenig, that's something you don't just let blow away. :)
renisanz chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice. I liked Sheldon's stuttering confession of love. The rainstorm was a nice background for it all.
00JLO chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Nice fanfic.
hanily chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I didn't want it to ever end! So good! :)
redgrunt84 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Bravo! This was very well done, very in character for Sheldon. Given what you have disclosed on LJ, you have a handle on him but also I think you capture her as well. Great read!