Reviews for Natsuki
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
what...

What the...

WHHHHAAATTTT! NNOOOO YOU CANT END THERE TTTT!

I LOVE IT HARLEY QUINN APPROVED! GGEEEHHHH DOLL YOU REALLY GOT ME GOING ON THAT PREVEW Ughhh Email me as soon as a can. OMGS MY Heart is going to burst in to million ice peaces aging! UAHHH! BABY COME BACK...ahahahaha nah i kid... good job kiddo ready for more hehe!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
_ grining like the cat that got the bird... OMGS I LOVE THIS STORY WHY DID YOU STOP was it the flamers? I WILL KILL THEM! I want to see this story to the end so yeah death to all flamers and you dress like you want. I DRESS LIKE A 1992 to 1994 harley quinn and act like her too... i blame the fact that at sailor moon was child hood hahahaha! EH oh wellz LOVE THIS STORY I AM SO ENJOYING THIS :D THE 4 hokage moment was the best! :D DADDY MOMENT EVER AND THE STORY HAD ME PULLING MY HAIR AT SOME TIMES LAUGHING AT THE NEXT AND NNNOOOZZZ ITACHI! HERE HAVE SOME MY POCKY! TTTT ...bbut none the less i love this story hope you counted on with it :D
email at if you do BYE BYE FOR NOW hheheh.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 9/28/2016
aawwww XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
wow shes bad as me when it comes to believing in love and her friend sounds like my sister lol XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
aallwww :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
yyeess his back yay!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
hehee kakashi you dog...! pun intended
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
hahahahah! XD be glad it was before lee came along haha XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
cutteeee! :D show up early anyway it be good to do so :D haha I love it!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
ahhhh run before you meet pervert super AHHHH! lol grins... boy i love this story! Thats so kakshi in abu is it not haha XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
aawwwww omgs ttoooo cute!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
eeekkkk! that fangirl scream for i love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
• I feel like this is rushed.
• Characters are pretty OC
• Lack of action...well, for me. (The first few chapters were great but the rest...it got boring)
• This didn't have a serious vibe at all. For me when I was reading (except for the first dew chapters) this there was no emotion in me, I didn"t feel sad, happy and/or angry (I was pretty much bored.)
• I feel like this was not thought out well - like, uh the more you write the random-er your story gets (I feel like your just putting ramdom ideas here and there).
• For me, I feel that the first few chapters didn't really flow well together with the rest of the chapters - there was something missing.
taran taran chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
next place :)
Shorte-J chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
I love this story, please update if you can! :)