Reviews for Natsuki
• I feel like this is rushed.
• Characters are pretty OC
• Lack of action...well, for me. (The first few chapters were great but the rest...it got boring)
• This didn't have a serious vibe at all. For me when I was reading (except for the first dew chapters) this there was no emotion in me, I didn"t feel sad, happy and/or angry (I was pretty much bored.)
• I feel like this was not thought out well - like, uh the more you write the random-er your story gets (I feel like your just putting ramdom ideas here and there).
• For me, I feel that the first few chapters didn't really flow well together with the rest of the chapters - there was something missing.
taran taran chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
next place :)
Shorte-J chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
I love this story, please update if you can! :)
Lynn chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
please update! This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Will you update?
helenGet chapter 26 . 1/14/2015
nice i love it, will there be more of it?
saashi samy chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
very interesting story

i like
Halo13 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Ohh come on dude! This story is amazing! I hope you continue this and update as soon as possible!
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
please update soon! this is really good!
Bloody.Kirai chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
You haven't updated in over two years! D: I'm a new follower, but still! Update soon! Like... tomorrow... come on, it's the weekend x_X
SeasonsInReverse chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Good to see more of Natsuki's character. She's developed well, and I'm not so annoyed with her anymore :)
SeasonsInReverse chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I'm enjoying this story, but I think she gave in to Kakashi too easily. He ignored her for the past 7 years and made her feel like crap, and she basically turns belly up after a few minutes of apologising? Sigh. It's an interesting story, but I was hoping she'd have more balls than that...
L.will.come.back chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
Please update.
XXDD Smiles chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Ack, the preview you gave us is making me nervous . . . Xx
MademoiselleLovely chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Pretty pretty PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Such a good story! X3 I love it! Please don't leave it like this!