Reviews for Apocalypse Hill
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hmm... interesting idea. I'd love to see it developed more, but even this little glimpse of this universe was satisfying.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hahahaha, that was really clever! Totally fun to read, well-explained (a bit too heavy on the explanation, which couldn't be helped, but was noticeable because the fic itself was rather short), and you still made it sentimental enough that the reader got something emotionally out of it :) Loved the details and the inclusion of Zack/Reno/Seph
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
holy crap, a one shot with a plot :O and a good one at that. u dont see that very often.

i loved it :] the alternate universe u created and the characters u chose to put in it worked great together.
rudy flamthrowa chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is a really neat concept- I really, really like it! Your Axel is stupendous btw :)
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Huh... what an odd story. A really cool story though, I just think my mind was caught off guard by it. It's really neat that you were able to think up such a story.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
oh wow...the plot bunnies are gnawing at my arms...*futilely tries to shake em off*

...darn you.

Poor Sephy! poor guy doesn't get a break no matter how many universes he's in!

Such heavy, burdenous duty...if there are Regulators, then there are always Chaos agents somewhere around. It's practically a law of the universe; Newton's (3rd?) with the whole opposite and equal reaction...

*total nerd mode*
Kristy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was really well written! You have a knack for detail and characterization that makes me wish this fic was extended. I'm not sure what the story-line would be, but it would be a awesome to read!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Dang! Sephiroth can't catch a break...
idiosyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is amazing! I love the concept; I can see it as the concept of an awesome original novel (~coughhintcoughgetspunched~). The in-jokes are hilarious (Sephy, following its own laws-a reference to the "no meddling" rule that went completely ignored in KH2, perhaps? either way, it's great. :D) And I love how, even though Roxas an Axel are almost completly separated from the series, they retain their personalities. In short, amazing! :D