Reviews for Another Point of View
pinglederry chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Hi! Finally, something interesting and well-written in this fandom! Your Audrey II voice works well and is consistent, and the outsider perspective is great! Have you or your sister considered putting this on Archive of Our Own? We have cookies, and kudos, and so far nothing very good for LSoH... ;)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome
Sillvog chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh wow. This Pov was something I never thought of, but I love it! Great job with this.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oooh, I like! Nicely done!
Sarchale chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Haha, this is awesome! I love it!
Laurelizaabeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh my goodness- I cannot get enough of this.

I was laughing uncontrollably in certain parts of this. And I love that it called him 'the Seymour.'

This is a great take on the Audrey II's arrival to Earth!
John Richards chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...more, more, more!

Also, "it seemed anatomically different to Seymour as it visibly had alrge lumps on its front."
OMGeeezers chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
nice.
musicalvampire chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
omg this is awesome! i wish there was more!
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was really good, I love your method of writing Audrey II's POV.
Sir Weston chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was really good. You should write more stories of Audrey 2!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Sei-sama, this was wonderful. I never checked plays/musicals before, but once I saw there was a Audrey II perspective story, I could not resist. I've seen both movies and the play. Thank you Since it says Chapter 1, is there more? Vampire Reader
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Uploaded against her will or not, I loved it! The descriptions were great, and it really did seem like a good way to describe Audrey II's discovery of Earth and formulating its plan to take over and eat us.

Just a couple a' pointers: I think some more sarcasm might've helped with making the plant more like itself since Audrey II is very cynical. One thing I thought was weird was saying that Seymour "desperately wanted to mate" with Audrey. I mean, sure, I can assume that he does, but maybe you want to say he desperately wanted to BE HER MATE? That just seems a little less... direct? 0o

Overall, I like it, like it! I could see a follow up fic about Twoey when it got older. Like how it ate Orin and Mushnik or how it took over the world if you're going with the play version that is; which it seems more based on the movie. I'm impressed since for some reason I can't write Audrey II stories very well; I just make her the antagonist. Ah well.