Reviews for Temporal Guardian
Love love love the scene where Harry is impersonating Snape, that was just hiarious!
Dear Mr. Pence,

Do human rights belong in the American Embassy?
Louisa taylor chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
I nearly cried with and for both Harry and Severus, they were both abused terribly and bullied in school, sometimes I think about the person who my father used to be before I was molested, after that happened he could barely look at me sometimes and that is emotional abuse and neglect. My mother, god bless her loved me, hugged me and gave me the affection I needed until the end of her short life up until her quick (and I hope) painless death.

This is a heartbreaking story and you write it so well

Keep going and I will keep buying tissues
BlueMoon007 chapter 22 . 5/2/2018
Harry does remember padfoot. Love this twist.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
I really do love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2018
I was wondering if you would want me to edit this story for you. You have a ton of little errors but a great story! I just thought I could help.
Cztelnik chapter 28 . 12/25/2017
This is one of the very best paternal Snape stories I've seen. He is still in character, just slightly more reasonable and less selfish. Difficult to remember that Snape is barely over 30 when Harry comes to Hogwarts and no doubt hasn't looked past the end of his life that has been pending ever since he took the Mark. Snape in canon lives like a man who is already dead, just waiting for physical reality to catch up but here he has something new to live for, someone new to live for.
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 12/25/2017
This story is so very good at describing the furious feelings that accompany discovering someone you care about is or was in serious danger, because they had to "follow their nose", rather than due to circumstances outside their control.
Cztelnik chapter 16 . 12/25/2017
What a great chapter, combining an actual lesson and recipe for soap so we could learn together with Harry. Fabulous idea!
crotia chapter 29 . 11/12/2017
Hey, Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
Don't listen ! This is great place to start writing , learning and growing as a writer . You can always come back and redo it as you get older ! The story line is great !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Who cares is it's temporal or temporary ... it's a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Do you know what a 'run on sentence' is? They make reading your story awkward. In short, use more periods and less commas. A sentence shouldn't be a paragraph long.
TranquilTevine chapter 28 . 2/18/2017
I very much enjoyed this :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
This wouldn't sell books.