Reviews for The Urusei Yatsura Short Story Collection!
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 49 . 5/5/2011
Interesting. here hoping for more of tomo interesting interaction with the tomobiki cast.
Warlord-Xana chapter 49 . 4/9/2011
good chap will you have that hole guy (From ep 22) or rei appear (I see both causing tomo to question his sanity with those two)

but i hope he doesn't say anything about rei in front of ran (That sure to get into her crazy-side bad book)
deadly84 chapter 49 . 4/9/2011
Cool! hey how about Lum mother and mendo mother getting all angry again (Remember in 16) Lum mother (in defense) threw mendo mother ox in her ship and ship turn him to tasty beefbowl for everyone to eat (In retaliation mendo mother challenge her to a duel)

of course in the manga When Lum's mother thought it was abit different with, Lum translating this:

"Madam, please reconsider! We are both women! To do a thing like this...I'm very flattered that you'd ask me to marry you, but... regretfully, I must decline!" (Of course in the show she recognize what it was and both send out their respective forces, of course ataru mother steps, and some stuff happen long story short it was thank to ataru mom this time they got blown up.)
snake screamer chapter 49 . 4/8/2011
cool stuff so will you do another comedic germ take (You know how a space cold change a human skin to green and pink stripe and a toothache get transmitted just by biting?)
Iron-Mantis chapter 48 . 4/8/2011
sorry the fairy episode was 25 (My bad).
Iron-Mantis chapter 49 . 4/8/2011
Quite good (if he thinks lum shocking! he should see Rei, that would literally blow his effing mind when rei changes to cow-tiger mode) or perhaps see the sadistic ran

btw will you do references to ep 14 (Where ataru and lum save a caterpillar thats actually a fairy) cause if so theirs a interesting fact

You see, a belief held that they were a class of "demoted" angels. One popular story held that when the angels revolted, God ordered the gates shut; those still in heaven remained angels, those in hell became devils, and those caught in between became fairies. Others held that they had been thrown out of heaven, not being good enough, but they were not evil enough for hell.

or perhaps another germ related thing (As scene in ep 62)
Ludra90 chapter 49 . 6/17/2010
Mmmh... it looks like at least a part of the Benkyou family is already adapting to Tomobiki's atmosphere.

I had a little déjàvù with the lizard-seller scene. Luckily Tomo didn't buy a pair of body-exchanger earmuffs!XDXD

A girlhunting tour around the park is the highest quality introduction to the town everyday life!

I'm not sure of who is going to teach who, given the usual results of Ataru's

"There is no fair in the sport of girl-hunting! It's all in luck and skill, style and talent!" XDXDXDXD

Finally Tomo had the chance to meet Lum! She was in war? Wow... I wonder if it would be okay for Ataru to know she was fighting around the galaxy... even if the way she shook the matter off is disarmingly funny. XDXD

You don't believe aliens Tomo? AHAHAHAHAHA Man, you're screwed!

Excellent job Metakirby, can't wait to read the next one!
Ludra90 chapter 48 . 6/17/2010
Nice chapter!

Eheh I feel like that Tomo is gonna play "Alice in the Tomobiki Wonderland”, and Ataru is the cheshire cat! XD

The arrival of a relatively "normal" family as the Benkyous sure emphasizes the whole town madness, and Lum is not around, so they took just a minor part of it! Although they don't seem too annoyed or frightened... yet. XD

Ahah, I guess having the chance of meeting Ataru is amazing... but he's all right in small doses too!

Nevertheless, his parents recently are really going too far with him, If I were Ataru I would leave with Lum blowing their stupid place up in the process... but I suppose living alone with the Oni princess is a much more terrible perspective in the eyes of Ataru.

Oh well, it's fate...

Speaking of that: I can't believe Cherry actually told a good fortune to someone! Although his last statement toward Ataru worried me a bit!

It seems Tomo's going to live happily in Tomobiki, he needs to choose if being one who causes disasters, or one who pays the consequences! XDXD

And he still has to meet Lum!
Blizzard209 chapter 49 . 6/14/2010
Hahah I knew it! And that's the girl he ain't gonna get hahaha man that' was funny.
Blizzard209 chapter 48 . 6/7/2010
Hmm i sense a disturbance in the force! _

those scenes with ataru and his mother cracked me up! keep it going i'm getting my fix of Urusei Yatsura! So addicting.
Blizzard209 chapter 47 . 6/7/2010
LOVED IT! COMPLETELY LOVED IT!

From Chapter1 to Chapter 47!

Keep it up! Keep it up! Ghahaha!
Ludra90 chapter 47 . 5/28/2010
PHEW! Thank God, Metakirby!

I thought you stopped writing, I'm so glad! XDXD

After all the fun of Ono and Yuka's masochist dates and the tension of Lum's sickness, we finally get a new chapter full of action! Awesome! :)

All's well that ends well! The mission went perfectly smooth (even too much!) and Mendo finally reconciled with Lum and Ataru.

I liked the scene of their quiet dinner at the Okonomiyaki restaurant, seeing those three acting so friendly sure is a rare sight!

I felt a very little bit sorry for Ryoko during her sad thoughts when the helicopter left, but that was just all her fault! I really can't find a reason for stealing Shutaro's letter aside for the sole purpose of being cruel with him...

However, looks like Ryoko already forgot her sorrow and is planning revenge. Who knows what will happen now.
Ludra90 chapter 46 . 5/7/2010
Here comes the 46th chapter!
Finally Lum awakened, I'm glad that after all the troubles she has passed through, she found out that Darling has been with her the whole time, and cried with joy over it.

Aw... poor Mendo, this time I felt bad for him! It's sad he thinks Ataru and Lum aren't going to forgive him despite is prostration letter... I hope he'll find out the truth soon!

"I've got a change on hand"

"Where?" XDXDXDXDXD

I really liked the little teasing lovers exchange they had on the way home, and Ataru's emotional embrace in front of the doorway was a romantic scene that I missed seeing.

I hope Lum knows what she's doing, Ryoko seems a dangerous person to mess with... but she can be quite sadistic as well when she wants...

I can't wait to read the next adventure the trademark couple of the welcoming and curious little Tomobiki town is going to face! XDXD
Ludra90 chapter 45 . 4/24/2010
Looks like "The Urusei Yatsura Short Story Collection!" finally reached the size of "Rock the Planet".

It's actually true that if you sleep with dogs, you will wake up with fleas! I would have never thought Ataru's evil luck was... contagious!

I feel sorry for Lum, after all those troubles spent on getting Ataru comfortable about the love they feel for each other, she'll just find out their gained closeness could be harmful to her.

I feel sorry for Ataru too, this won't do any good to his already meager social life, not to mention being conscious of putting in danger the only person that actually loves him, and that he loves back too.

Cherry has the amazing ability being freaking funny even during serious speech! XD

Original and interesting the motivation you gave to explain Lum's sickness. Oddly people seem to forget she's a young woman after all and I sometimes wondered myself if that kind of feminine problems would have affected an electric alien like Lum in a different and more dramatic way than earthling women.

I hope she'll wake up soon, it seems her and Ataru have got some serious things to talk about.

Ahah too funny the reaction Ataru and Invader had while finding out what Lum’s problem concerned!XDXD

Good work! I'll wait the next one!
Ludra90 chapter 44 . 4/17/2010
This surely was a distressing stalemate chapter!

Ataru's frantic research of Lum through the alien hospital kept me holding my breath.

I think I've never seen Ataru so worried before in your stories, it seems he's getting more and more comfortable on saying Lum's his wife too! We clearly are on a turning point of their relationship.

Ataru is dim? I suppose picking up an injured woman's husband and then closing the hospital doors right in his face leaving him outside is very smart instead...

I liked very much the way Ataru decided to watch over Lum and not leaving, it was a very sweet scene! I hope they're gonna figure out what's wrong with Lum soon!

After all their sickening love and cuddling, I liked the simplicity of Ono's declaration. Of the second one, of course! XD

Ran is seriously starting to get on my nerves.

I always liked her, I find her funny with all her obsessions about vengeance and her switching personality. I always thought she's got this kind of friendship/rivalry with Lum, but that they were true friends underneath.

But smiling brightly after knowing Lum's is in hospital, in bad conditions no less, saying "I hope she dies!" right after and preparing to make Lum suffer again if she's EVER going to survive quickly dispelled these notions.

Ran, you're a real * sometimes.

I look forward for the 45th chapter!