Reviews for Complaints from a Gumbie
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
kewl angst? dear jennyanydots

i am a new fanfic writer with an idea for a storyline. it focuses on mistoffellees, but as one of the only motherly queens in the junkyard, you (and jelly) play a large part in it. as does bustopher jones, although i don't think he'll like his part as it involves him doing something that isn't food related. it also portrays him rather nastily (id rather not explain that part until the fic is written) i cannot help but think that you would make an excellent mother for the orphaned mistoffellees. and behind the story of every great magician is the story of his even greater adopted mother

yours truly and with all due respect

mistosingsmore

ps, i wouldn't dream of pairing her with anyone but you skimble, but as i said, bj is VERY nasty in this one. im not sure if ill follow through on what that implies, but i just thought id warn you

pps for any kittens who happen to be reading this: NO i will NOT tell you what i meant by very nasty, and WHAT in the name of the Everlasting Cat are you doing reading Jenny's mail?
Tiherina chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That is too funny. I loved the last line. It actually had me laughing out loud! I would love to see more!
jellycle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love whaT Skimble typed at the end.
RIPStitches chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Haha. It's true. And it seems to have worked a bit, as well, because I think there are more stories about 'em all now... especially skimble, there's a lot of skimbly love going on.
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Interesting. Are you going to continue this?
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Interesting...Cute! But um...I think it's P.P.S. and then P.P.P.S. Good story!
Chimalmaht chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Heehee! That was great! I love Jelly and Skimble's last added comments at the end.
Kitty Petro chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Hehe cool
Well you got a point we dont write so much about the middle aged cats longer.
But i do in one of my fanfics have a bit whit Jenny and Skimble. The story are called Truth and Dare cats version and is on .
I recomend you to read that you are going to die of laughter
The warmest regards
Captein Amelia
howsentimental chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
*falls over laughing*
Xela Lupe chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Jenny needs an estrogen pill... that's for sure.
Kalliroscope chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
LOL! Whist I was reading this, I was thinking 'But I've read lots of fics about Jenny, Jelly, Skimble, Asparagus Jr, and Bustopher!' And then I realised that they were all by you and Alliemum. *g*
Triskell chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
wonderful! I loved it, you go around giving me ideas for Jenny fics ;D. Take care and keep writing, *best*.
BNLadie chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
heehee! and that's all there is to say. :)
AnimatronicCritter chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
this was funny!I hope you write more!
Demeter Christine chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
*rolls on the floor laughing*