Reviews for Dark Prince
FunnyDs1 chapter 4 . 1/23
is this going to be updated or has it been forgotten because if it is forgotten then that is seriously a waste so please come back and finish this fic
Idhana chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Are you kidding me? You didn't have to write the flashback. If people don't remember the scene, they just have to roll up the chapter to read it. It seems like you just used the flashback to fill in for more words, but it's useless when people can just pass it, so it just serves as an annoyance.
KrystalMyashi chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Oh my fucking god this story is absolutely terrible. Is this a fucking crackfic or something? The first chapter was bad enough, but I decided to see if it got any better, well clearly not!
So many problems. For one, we just fucking read what happened, we don't need a fucking copy/paste to remind ourselves of it! Fucking skip that shit you idiot!
Also, what's with that name? And the blood ritual? You can't just "remove" his parents blood! I'd accept if they blood adopted him in order to make him partly theirs, and as such be allowed to keep him, but completely remove his heritage? Dumb-ass.
And you're setting him up to become a damn Gary Stu as well, with Le Fay blood, and Grindelwald blood? Seriously?
And baby-napped after a month. Six months is more exact, don't you think?
And "Alessandro" clearly speaks too well and understands to much for his age. .
Whatever, this story is awful and I'm out.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
I loved it please update more
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
*ROAR* UPDATE SOON! . . .um, please?
Keran.West chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Durmstrang please becaue if so he could meet the Potters and give them a bashing during the Triwizard tournament
evil incarnate chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Durmstrang academy and please write more! It's brilliant so far!
GarionRiva chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Please continue, I really like this. Why not have Harry attend Dumstrang early and graduate at 11 then go to Hogwarts. Thank you for writing this story. I can't wait for more.
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
drumstrang! D and please continue the story! its really good...
LittleOne94 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Love it! so update already!
LittleOne94 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Update!
Ice Night chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
This is a pretty good story, please update this!
Artistofthedarkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love the story I would love it if harry was paired with Voldemort it would be brilliant! :)
DDabell chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I am pleading you to continue this! It is really good!
yukinari chapter 4 . 6/6/2013