Reviews for I Will Kill You!
shadixfox chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw, poor luigi! XDD that sounds like one bad hangover, ne? I wish I had friends that would react like that when I offered them decaf. XD can you please tell the Repo! Plot Bunny that I could use some assistance? XD I'm definitly faving this!
Bowie's-Personal-Graverobber chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Loves it! Well I like anything that is a good funny thought out slightly crack story...ANYWAYS I likes it!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
hehe. cute. I just love anything involving Pavi annoying the hell out of Luigi...and living.
Jembee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Really good! I can actually imagine this happening. Also if you could tell the Repo plot bunny to visit me, it would be appreciated.
Aquaflame68 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
LOL! I didn't know headaches can have babies! Can you name one Steve just for me? Or else I'll cut you like a fish :D

Yeah, so that was absolutely pwnsme and I worship you. THE END.
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"Decaf?"

"I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!"

Oh, god, I remember that! Part of me feels bad for him, and part of me is doing exactly what Pavi is doing. Laughing my ass off. Loved it! I can so imagine Luigi as a mad drunk! XD

Your Disturbed Friend,

Purple
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I can hear the 'Loathing' song from 'Wicked' playing in my head when I read this. There is nothing so hilarious as watching two would-be villains trying to own each other.

Keep up the great work!
Magical Shovel chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
xD This story made me laugh.
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is so funny and so cute! :3

I love The Pavi, yum. And Luigi is very in character.

Great job!

See ya, Luv.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I *love* the machete thing - that was a real stroke of inspiration! And I adore the little headaches-babies who "sprang forth and multiplied" Ouch :D

Like I said, although having next to no idea what the story is (apart from my bit of research, since Repo never hit the French cinemas), I like this story, and there's a fun interaction between two siblings who obviously can't stand each other (at least on the outside) but are forced to work together (or at least tolerate each other) in common interest.

I side with Luigi here. Real coffee is the only way to go :D