Reviews for Why and the Reason
housestartrek chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice. Sad.
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY. :)) very in character. and like House, i really wish i knew why. :)) the Kutner/Amber banter was friggin amazing. :))
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Great, really in character.
Weirdworksforme chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow, this was really good! That's exactly how I imagined it playing out. I loved them flirting and arguing about the diagnosis! And House's reaction was spot-on.
i'mnotcrazy82 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I want to go to that slumber party :D
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, wow. Very interesting. Nicely written. Good job.
RemyTheReaper chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Okay, that was really AMAZING.

I'm almost crying :(

I don't want Kutner and Amber to go away! LOL

But I loved the Kutner/Amber banter and Kutner still trying to ask her out on a date, I could see him doing that haha.

But it still makes me really sad that there was no reason :(

Anyways this was really awesome :)
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw...that was really sad.

And eerie. Like, only House saw them, and it was exactly the same as it was before. Kind of scary, really. I liked it, though.

Great job, you actually had all the characters in character.

Commi
Morkhan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I kind of love this, although I doubt we will actually be so lucky as to get Kutner as well as Amber. They shafted Kal Penn in terms of storylines from the beginning. Hell, they shafted him in his freakin' death episode. Why would they stop now? /

Bah, enough of my negativity. This was a nice look at the way things might go, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
ever.so.secret chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved it. You had the characters down to the tee. Especially that bit about House and Wilson's slumber party. And the way Kutner talks and his personal mannerisms.

I miss Kutner :[
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
very nice, i really enjoyed this!
xchemx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Lord, dead people can be so annoying... Great fic, are you gonna add for another chapter? I'll be watching...
iamQuoz chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice, a tad to subtle for a average fanfic-ite. That's a great idea though, makes sence.