Reviews for The Struggle Within
Kasey chapter 4 . 4/6
Plsss continue this story
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
when yu gunna update this its really good so far please continue the story
McB chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Updaaaaaaaaaate!
blindkitten chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Eee! I like it! Limpage is fun :D Please update!
sylviefer chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I just find your amazing story it's so bad you dont finish it
Dreamwalker chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Please, please, please, please, please continue this story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
So I just skimmed your story I found it on google and from what I've read it's very good. I sure hope you continue and I really really hope that something "good" Happens to Sam. But please please don't turn him evil. I'd love it if you'd blind Sam or make him Deaf or mute that would be awsome, but I'm glad for however the story goes. Thanks Nicole.
Jane88 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Love your story! Please update soon, can't wait!
ppg713 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Loved it, update soon x x
Sastiel chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Aww End? Please update soon! I love this story!
IritIlan chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
I love it. As alwyas I'm waiting eagrly for more.

The police just had to appear in the wrong moment, don't they. Dean and John have more important things to do now than deal with them...
Madebyme chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Oh so many things that I enjoyed here, this was a gripping chapter and I'm very excited about where you're taking us.

One thing that really stood out to me was how you blended lines from the show with your own. There were many lines that I recognised but I liked it how you follow them up with ones of your own and it really highlights how you've twisted things in this fic - great stuff.

Your YED and Meg voices are very strong and very much in character. And you're right, Fred did a great job with YED and I don't blame you for using him, in fact when I reading it, I had him in mind.

I'm very intrigued as to what YED has in mind for Sam and how John and Dean will find them. Exciting chapter and I'm very much looking forward to more. Take care, Abbi.x
jenilee chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Yay new chapter! Excellent job on Yed. I loved Fred's performance too and you did a great job of capturing a bit of his essence and Meg too, was very well done. Poor Sam...Yed is just so nice and evil!

I like the lines sprinkled in from the show, especially "Were you gonna shoot me with it Sammy?" and "I knew there was a reason I put my money on you"

I loved Deans reaction to his dad handing him the amulet. *sniff*

Uh Oh! Whomever the cop is that has run into the boys knows them as "Winchesters"... that's not good at all.

Great chapter and nice length.
Gabsmom chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Ok, you've got me hooked. This is your first story? So far it's great. Keep the chapters coming, and I have you on my favorites list.
monkeymuse chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
outstanding job. Loved the flashback! I loved the ending with john and Dean can not wait to find out who it is and how they deal with it
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »