Reviews for Breathe
vampirelady13 chapter 7 . 4/3
Your making Charlie out to be bad. I wont be reading anymore.;
Yeh that was awful. The hair was bad. She should be brunette. You could of just done a nice cut. Red in eye make up is a big no no. And then the weird rapey Edward part felt stupid and over the top.
ludossarah chapter 2 . 2/13
Imma stop right here. This was awful and I've only read a chapter.
Mad.Hatter1410 chapter 13 . 1/31
Wait, the story said Bella was pregnant when Edward raped her what happened to that baby? ~ Brooke
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Your story sucks too.
jjkostenko chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
You really should have stopped while you were ahead. Terrible use of content, like a little kid trying to be a grown up with no understanding of what they are doing. It had potential, but it was so choppy and unrealistic that I just gave up trying to read it.
SleeplessInSpokane chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
This story had way too much action going on in a short amount of time period. It was spastic and there wasn't much focus. It has real potential but it was rushed and you changed the Point of view (like 1st person, 3rd person, etc.) so that they didn't mesh. I thought that I would like this, but honestly ... I didn't; I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Within the first 4 chapters Bella is cheated on, faints, screams unnessecarily twice, gets a makeover that she would never actually get, and is raped by her ex. This story is a piece of work. you should think about editing it to make it more believable.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
you are a not a great writer. You have the potential to be but you need some work. a little more imagination in your dialogue and a little bit more description. The idea of the story was great but it seemed unfocused. Also, lots of spelling errors and grammatical errors. It jumped all over the place.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Wow this story was just crazy. I would highly recommend getting a beta to reedit this story.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Notice the huge mistake in this line?
"We do your honor. The people find Edward Cullen guilty-" I didn't wait to hear the rest. I ran out of the room. Bella was laying in Edwards arms. She wasn't looking to well.

I can actually find two mistakes.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Well that was dramatic.
ElleBelle chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
that ended quickly
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
This wasn't as good as I thought it would be