Reviews for Not Tonight
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 5/14
What a beautiful conclusion to the Mayhem episode you've written. Full of hope and possibilities for the future. One of the loveliest fics I've read recently, I enjoyed it immensely like a wonderful piece of chocolate to be savored slowly, or a glass of fine zinfandel. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow, powerful read right there!
memento1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012

So this was one of my favorite Bones fics and as I've been re-reading some of my favorites, I got to this one tonight. It hasn't lost any of its power, years later. It brings me back so strongly to how much I loved this couple, how deep those feelings went. The whole mood and atmosphere of it, of calmly accepting the love we've been blessed with, is exactly what I was looking for tonight. So I just wanted to say thanks again for this gem, that I'm still enjoying. :)
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Whaaa? No chapter 2? ;)

An excellent piece... very insightful! Great job!
JasperThePlasticPig chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
AWWW! I loved it! Super sweet and fluffy, but not in a OOC kind of way or anything. Very Booth and Brennan-y. Great job!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was beautifully written. I think the end of season 4 was their time...the time to get them together. After this episode and Hero in the Hold. They became such good friends during this season. But the writers didn't go there and now I am just disappointed with how things are turning out. I am going to look at your other stories now! Any recommendations?
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow! That was exceptionally beautiful x
kokobun chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I just don't cry reading fanfic, but you got me...Outstanding writing. Thanks for writing it. HH needs to offer you a job.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Definitely the best resolution to that eppy I've read. Well done, and thanks!
Ace chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
just lovely. thank you for writing
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG This was AMAZING! heartfelt, heart wrenching adn fantastic and i'd like to see either a sequel or at the very least another chapter.. it was truly truly fantastic.
Miss Klutz chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was amazing. actually amazing!

you are such a great writer!
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow! This is absolutely GEORGEOUS. I'm not sure how I missed it in the spring. I found it today because it was on someone's favourites list.

I'd love to pick a single line but I simply can't. The whole thing is beautiful. Every word is well placed, every bit leading so nicely to the next. The build during this is incredible and perfectly in line with the emotion of the episode.

BRAVO! One of the best Bones oneshots I've ever read.
donna40441 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Amazing story!
keywester chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow. That was intense, beautiful and just perfect.