Reviews for Rebuilding a clan is hard work
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good job on this story and oh goodness you better hope Naru's in a /really/ good mood than Sasuke XD
Marma-Chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aww ! SoCutee !
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So very cute. :)
takuya chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
yay that was super cute
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Stupid, but fun Thank you for the fic!
csad21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved the completely normal family interactions here. Again, you have Sasuke the mother hen-a favourite of mine-and Naruto the bad influence. :)

The kids are incredible cute, one just wants to huggle them. Aww...

[ He had a clan to rebuild, after all, he told himself as though it justified everything. And Naruto had promised he'd help…

Maybe he would make ramen for dinner after all. It would be easier to convince Naruto they needed another little Uchiha in their lives if he was in a good mood. ]

*laughs* Good luck with that, Sasuke. I doubt even Naruto is insane enough to go through another bout of that pain, after three kids. :)

Also, you don't know how I always love Kyuubi being protective, in this case of Naruto and Sasuke's kids. That fits so much better than "death-and-torture-loving monster" with some of the rarer myths and legends of the world that it soothes the heart of a mythology freak like me. :) (Never you mind that it also fits eerily well with parts of the Inuyasha universe that I liked. Because that too, has to do with the myths.)

It also makes Kyuubi fit well into Naruto and Sasuke's family, what with both of them being bastards at times, yet still willing to do anything and everything for family.

In short: Wonderfully written comfort story. :)
lexfelon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
It was pure cuteness! Loved it 3
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
cute
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great job, lovely 1-shot _
HorsesRain chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh my god! This story was amazing! XD Awesome job!

HorsesRain
Lady-Mystc chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aw that was a really great sory!

haha more sexy time for sasu :p
keikopanda102 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
yes to more uchiha babies! that was cute and short. i liked it. :)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Nice story!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
KAWAI'I! That was so cute and sweet I may just turn to mush on the spot. I love the way you portrayed them as, well, doting parents. xD Great work!
StarlingStorm chapter 1 . 6/25/2009