Reviews for A Wise Girl
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
You do realize that soon, is not three years... Lol I LOVED the story...just saying that it hasn't been deleted and soon...is not three years, 9312 it's 2012 now!
Corruptmonk chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
*sniff*
SnapesYoungLove chapter 26 . 2/15/2010
IDK why you are so sorry. its your story and if you want to leave people hanging then leave them hangin! girl i know school has to be about crazy for you. If you still have a burning passion for this story keep writing. Dont let bad reviews (and i'm sure you're not getting any) get in your way.

I love your story and i want more IDC if you gave out the spoiler i want my imagination to flow right along with yours.

Love ya girlie

SnapesYoungLove chapter 25 . 2/15/2010
you are selling yourself way to short girl! I loved it no matter if it was short or long. JUST DONT QUIT THIS! You are an awesome writer and no matter how much doubt there is in you, dont under estimate yourself cause you always will. I have doubted my story and i kept going cause i like to write. If you're just burnt out on the story just quite it for a while and come back to it. if your reviewers love your story they will be patient and wait.

LOVE YA GIRL!

SnapesYoungLove chapter 27 . 2/15/2010
hey girl! I just was able to get a pc. OMG you dont know how much i have missed all my fav stories! then i get this? Holy crap this story is so good, and i havent updated cause i havent had a pc and my some day soon ex took that and my car but his he left me the kids. one cause he doesnt know how to raise them or take care of them and two i was only with him cause he wanted my money.

I wish you wouldnt end this story. When i seen the spoiler OMG there is so much going on. I still havent read the chapters that i havent reviewed on but I will just to irritate you lol

I hope that you dont. If its help or ideas that you want to help you with this I've got your back. Let me know i hate seeing stories deleted but i do understand.

Unknown Ghost chapter 27 . 11/12/2009
Nice ending. It's ok if you delete it. Yeah it was good and all, but I'd have to agree with you. Oh-well. Just let me know what ur new story is called and I'll start stalking it too:) haha.
EternallyJaded1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
This story is really funny, ha. It's really good -
Unknown Ghost chapter 26 . 10/2/2009
Short, but good. I know that's it's hard to update with school and friends and the new kick ass tv show GLEE on (don't get me wrong, NCIS is awesome too!) so take ur time and keep the good chaps coming! ;D
OPOSOJOJ chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Well I'm glad you are finally continuing with the story. I still think Sophie is a little too bitchy and I feel wicked sorry for Seth. I sense some action in the near future, which is really exciting. I am confused as to why the Volturi didn't make a move at the prom, I doubt they would have just let her go.
Shyrazie chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
it is a kewl beans chapter! DUN DUN DUN DUH! }-
Unknown Ghost chapter 24 . 8/16/2009
I'm reviewing...like always. Good chap. I'm guessin the vamp was Jane. That reminds me of one of my fav songs: Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin.
Unknown Ghost chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
Oh well...still it's a pretty good chap
OPOSOJOJ chapter 24 . 8/14/2009
Wow. Okay so I'm glad you are finally continuing with this story, I was starting to lose hope. However, I feel like you are moving things very quickly. I really hope that Sophie gets kidnapped or something because this story needs some action and a lemon wouldn't be so bad either fyi.
Shyrazie chapter 24 . 8/14/2009
it is a kewl beans chapter! in my head im damning jane for some odd XD lol }-
SnapesYoungLove chapter 24 . 8/14/2009
LOL they are dance challenged Me too lol

great chapter! loved the ending!

Keep it up i need more!