Reviews for The Darkness of Light
please its been 5 years. please update. it doesn't matter if it is short
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 3/23
I really hope you continue this
I personally don't care how long your chapters are as long as you update. Soon please!
zapper990 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
wow this is a really long time between updates really should have went for choice 1
readingaccount chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Very interesting story. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Choice 2.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
choice 2 i think.
ok so this will be a slash story, will it be MPreg?
Please update soon! its been 4 years since your last chapter.
quidditchers chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Nooooooooo! Need too read more!
Luc chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I shouldnt have read any author notes you had. I got caught up in them, whether annoyed or interested but the end result was that I didnt want any part of the plot revealed. While tjis chapter was good, this whole harping with a/n's made me loose interest.
On top of that the fact that this story has lost your own interest seeing its not been updated, why should I bother?
Last advice, loose all author notes. If you insist on them, take all spoilers away or warn about them and dont leave things in them that should be explained in the story.
Luc chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Of course now you wont take a note of this ;) but dont cater to your reviewers. Its your story we all began to read and liked. Ive seen this before. You try to take everyone in consideration, allow reviews to guide the story, soon it will be a mashy mess of things. Plot has gone pffft and you yourself loose interest in writing it. And why shouldnt you, its not your story anymore.
No interactive story has ever worked. This site is post feedback, you get it too late. Then those die hard fans ho away too when you make one move they dont like and then you realise random readers have been for a while.
If you like mpreg do it, if you dont dont. Put up warnings and stop turning this promising story crack-ish which was seen a bit in the last chapter
Luv chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Yes, the ending scheme running around while a fun idea, it was made a bit too long. Also theres the problem of taking owl and newt written parts where one would have to sit down for a long time
Luc chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
These were good points you explained in the author notes. I was confused by nearly all of them or got something wrong. My question is why dont you put the explanations in the story itself? It would make the story better and frankly, many simply skip author notes and think the story is just a bit random and perhaps just average
Dymian chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Umm...My opinion would be choice 2. While more updates would be lovely, I'm more for the quality of the piece, then the quantity(meaning I like longer vs. short chapters).
rain614 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
111111111
RoseThorn333 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Are you ever going to write in this story again? I hope you do.