Reviews for Love from the House of the Golden Flower
Guest chapter 8 . 14h ago
THIS IS AMAZING! Please keep writing more. Also an interesting plot twist would be to have Glorfindel lie and say he does not love Harry because of his pride. Harry happens to overhear it and is heartbroken. He would avoid him like the plauge and cause Glorfindel's heart to break when Harry starts to cry because of him when talking to someone else he trusts and Glorfindel overhears it. You are free to do with this idea as you please. Keep writing and update real soon.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 8 . 4/5
I loved it and now more people are Fighting for Harry perfect
PurpleSong chapter 8 . 3/17
When I end a ch with "He silently swore to himself that he would never do anything to break such trust…" I feel like he Is gonna do something and Harry's trust in him is gonna break...
I heart vamps chapter 8 . 3/9
Please update soon
ishala8 chapter 8 . 2/13
Harry is adorable. :P I really like what you've done with this fic. Keep up the good work!
Lady of the Shards chapter 8 . 1/7
Sweet, pure, innocent love.
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 1/7
*shaking with laughter*
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh poor Erestor. *shakes head in amusement*
Lady of the Shards chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh my gosh. This had me giggling so much. Especially the bit of Elrond muttering. Oh my. *bursts into more giggles*
mimikopi chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
I love how sweet and cute Harry is. :)
Mo chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
WHY HAVNT YOU FINISHED THIS YET! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER, YOU NEED TO FINISH IT!
Arabseque chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I love this story! Harry's naivety and innocence is hilarious to read. I hope that you haven't given up on this story its brilliant.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Nice.
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Wolf's Redemption chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Hi, I really liked this story. I would like it even more if it was updated. :)

Twitch