Reviews for Riddle Me This, Puzzle Me That
itaZuran chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Oh my god I am just in LOVE with this story.3
Is there going to be a seventeenth chapter? I'm really hoping there will be OvO *pleads*
LittleMay chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
ooh man, nice story, you gotta update soon, pretty pwease *pouts with tears*
ur biggest fan chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Plzzzzz udatr!
AnimationNut chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
Yay! This is great, I love it. Especially the Alfred pairing. I love him...I hope you update soon!
insanesmiles chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
oh please oh please update. Now that that's out of the way ... this story is a stroke of brilliance and I can't wait to see what happens to dear Miss Trinity makes edward aware of the sorrid affair. Anyways ill be looking forward to your next update :)#smiles#
mysticeye chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
pleasi please please continue
love chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Man what an amazing chapter you really do know what your writing when it comes down to the Riddler. I love the twist in this story, can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Black391 chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
:) thx for updating...yes this chapter was just what I was looking for...If you think re-writting 14 is worth it...then do it
Black391 chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
AW...Riddler planning...can't wait!
Madness is me chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
freaking LOVE this, update soon please!
krazysmiles chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
Ah what a page turner I did not see that coming anyways I can't wait for the Riddler's reaction good or bad it'll still be fun to read.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
Oh, I really like this story. It's always fantastic to get some Riddler love, as he is awesome, and your story is a lot of fun to read. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)

-Forever-
dedrwa anmyg chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
OMG! You are a God of all fanfics. I was hanging on to your every word, Please update soon, I don't know how much longer I can stand to wait!
krazysmiles chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i love it
krazysmiles chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
thank god you updated i was starting to have a mini break down because this story hadnt been updated for a while but thank you so much. Does the riddler come back for trinity?