Reviews for Lunar Eclipse
jk chapter 2 . 5/29
did that say Isabella MASEN? why would you take the last name of a man THAT DOESNT FUCKING WANT YOU?
PATHETIC MUCH !
jk chapter 1 . 5/29
It seems strange to me that Bella acts like living is pointless without the prick that wouldn't have sex with her, and broke up with her saying that he didn't love her and that he was easily distracted. One would assume that Bella would live life in spite of that asshole. Not waste all her time thinking about a BOY that doesn't want her. Lots of fish in the sea Bella.
JK chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
MY BELOVED? BELLA DOESNT FUCKING TALK LIKE THAT!

AND WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD SHE GO AND TALK TO THOSE ASSHOLEs?
IF SHE HAS TO PROTECT HERSELF FROM EDWARD...by not holding his hand (sooo dumb) surely she shouldn't be going with him!

she should just leave...you've written this horribly
jk chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
soooooo first off. if its only 60 years later isn't it possible for some of the kids she used to go to school with to be WORKING at the fucking school?

and whats the point of going to high school again? theres no fucking point, shes 18 so she should just be 18.

isn't fuckin stupid to leave a letter there that SAYS SHES A VAMPIRE?

tell me this, if some dude broke up with you would you use his last name? UM NOOOOOOOOO
STUUUUUPID
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
bella sounds like a fucking idiot. How in the actual fuck can Edward be her reason for "exsistince" if Edward doesn't want her?
what a dumb thing to say about an ex boyfriend
Guest chapter 36 . 2/3/2016
FANTASTIC STORY!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/3/2016
wow! great chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
oh….not biological daughter…..got my hopes up lol
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
OMG! NOOOOO freaking waaaaay! Her Daughter! omg! LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2016
wow! What an amazing chapter!
I loved how you have written it too! Powerful words of Love from Bella to Edward!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
wow! awesome!
corteznutterz1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
ooooohhhh noooo…he was killed :’(
corteznutterz1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
I love how you wrote Laurent…glad he wanted to change her instead
Hi chapter 35 . 1/4/2016
Best story ever! Well done!
DannisonDrables chapter 2 . 10/30/2015