Reviews for The Three Tests
LightDarkandChaos chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Heartwarming, thoughtful, surprisingly romantic, and funny. What more could I want in a fic?
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Very nice. Funny and sweet.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Nice twist with the fourth test. I had a feeling something like that would happen after heariing '10 o'clock sharp' and the tailor thing.

About the night tunnel, that was cool. Metaphors and all. Also kinda sweet. Not sickeningly sweet but mild sweet.

And the Adventure continues!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I like your Fubuki more than the canon Fubuki. He's more mature yet still silly.

This test I agree with. It's simple yet effective.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Amazing. The premise is nothing new but the execution is thoughtful and solid and engaging.
Huasen-Butter chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I don't what I love more about this, a princess romance played out with fantastic characterization or the sweet side romance. It reminds me of a classical fairy tale & at the same time, it doesn't!
Btw, does the guy who went to slay the dragon happen to be Juudai?
Satari-Raine chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
How did I not find this before? Shame on me!

Anyway, I just found this today and read the whole thing, and it really was one of the best fics I've read in a while. As always, you were spot-on with the characters, and I loved the challenges you came up with! Really clever ideas.

The romance of the two pairings flowed perfectly as well as the story, and the descriptions were very well-done. At times, I laughed (especially when they mentioned someone going to slay a dragon; what a clever detail ;3) and that final test was powerful, concrete in it's way it explained Jim's feelings and Manjyome's for Fubuki - at least, thats how I saw it.

All in all, a great chapter fic! I loved it, and I hope you write more of them soon.
Crying Silver Fox chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I loved it! Oh you should really write more Jim/Alexis fics! You, my friend, are a fantastic writer! There's such flow and such clever words that I can't stop reading! Your chatacters are very well written as well. I loved the little twist at the end, just perfect and very cute! I kind of wish there was more "romance" between the two couples though (more so with Jim and Alexis) but I guess you wanted to leave that up to the imagination. Great job! Thanks!
beautiful-surreal chapter 3 . 4/14/2010

XD

I'd be embaressed too.
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
:D

Oh this is truly enjoyable! I love it! Very smooth and entrancing, it conjures images in the mind like only a good story can. Good job!
Feyren chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I loved this; all of it. You characterize them all wonderfully; I think I've read all your GX stories, having found them a few days ago. Would the boy who befriended the dragon be Juudai, by any chance? I don't know; I thought of him when I read it, haha. And you really made this pairing work. Nicely done
Glaceon of the Blue Variety chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
SilverMoon,

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and very cute. (Personally, my favorite task was the first one. The most valuable thing to Asuka Fubuki. I thought that was really nice. )

I liked how you wrote Jim's and Asuka's characters. It definitely felt like they were in character. Especially Asuka. She acted like any girl would and at the same time, her reasonable self.

Great job on the fic. You're a great writer.

B.G
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
this was an awesome fic. And the ending was too cute and funny for words. I haven't seen very many AsukaxJim fics, so do you think you'll write a sequel or something? please
Nightshroud chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Aww no wedding? Very cute fic though. Great storyline, and nice keeping of the people in character. I liked Manjoume and Fubuki friendship, but not the pairing, but the JimxAsuka was so sweet that I don't mind. Nicely done!
AngelEyes-Shika chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
This is amazing!

Everything is just perfect! The third test was enticing, and was really in character: Responsible, sensible, chivalrous Jim - and the yearn of liberty of Manjoume.

The fourth, unofficial test was maybe a bit less interesting but necessary.

the interaction between the two couples is pure love! *_* - the parallelisme between the two siblings and the two competitors is well done.