Reviews for Dog Years
Dragonkingsdaughter chapter 1 . 7/21
I just found this story and loved it. Backup is such a great guy and you captured his voice perfectly. Loved how Piz was afraid of pit bulls, seemed very in character. And like everyone else the ending made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was so great. I'm sobbing.
tigerlady1981 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow! Tears... So many tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Omg, I'm bawling my eyes out over here. Really sweet story, and one of a kind in the fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved The StorY Wish TheRe Was More Stories From Backups
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, okay now i can't stop the tears, so this will be short. Very, VERY good oneshot and now i need tissue! Read ya later ;)
DalWriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is one of the few FF's I have ever read that made my cry & I have read thousands of stories. OMG . . . shades of Marley & Me. Love, Love, LoVe the perspective. As much as I was not a fan of the show, I remember something from Married With Children where the dog got to talk; this reminded me of that too. Well done. Lots of cookies & dog biscuits for you, belly rubs too. :D
Hallenee chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Brilliant but I cried!
shuurei02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
awww, this is beautiful yet so sad. It's just like in the movies. It will always end with the dog dying.
Deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh God, i am crying!

I can't believe you put Backup down! Loved this. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Now someone get me a tissue :'(
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omigod... that's just... *sobs*... beautiful and sad at the same time...
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was so amazing, omg. I loved it. The end... so bittersweet. 3
hideher chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aww. I want to cry now. Just read this for the first time, I loved it. Very sweet. I loved that it was all from back ups point of view.
Marte chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I absolutely loved it! It was truly brilliant! I'm on my way out, so I don't have the time to specify all the things that I loved about it (but as I loved it ALL there really isn't any need to specify...) :) However; I would like to say that the scene where they were on the beach after V had accused Logan of the murder was wonderful; I always loved how Back-Up took to Logan on the show, and the thoughts you gave Back-Up in this scene was fabulous. It really, really was incredible cute and great written. Thank you. You put a smile on my face. Although it was sad that Back-Up died in the end, it made the ending beautiful, and thank you for the LoVe-happiness :)
Isilady chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aww that was super cute!