Reviews for All We Are
Catmint chapter 32 . 8/31/2012
This is a fantastic story. You've got a great writing style, you've captured the emotions really well and they come through really strongly, your characterisation is excellent... I love it. No complaints at all. *bookmarks it*
ncisaddict123 chapter 33 . 5/8/2012
Obsessed with this story so much! Thank you so much for writing an amazing story! I love this story so much as it has arguments in and isn't just romantic! Love the arguments as it makes them stronger :') Thank you so much! I so hope there is a sequel i am totally obsessed! :D
Tiva4ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OK, I have read this before, so I know he is not dead, but how could you do this too Ziva! Plus, tio be honest, this is CRAP!
LouC chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
I know this story is long complete but I have to say that I am glad that I am not the only one who sees Tony as a closet Audrey Hepburn fan! I am really enjoying it!
tammyw1993 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this is a good story! :)
SaddenedMonkey chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Actually, the Navy DOES have lieutenants. The grade O-2 is "Lieutenant, Junior Grade" and O-3 is "Lieutenant." With the Marines, their O-1 is a "Second Lieutenant" and O-2 is "First Lieutenant." The big irony is that the Marines share the same officer structure as the Army & Air Force, despite being a split off of the USN.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 32 . 1/24/2010
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. IT WAS REALLY WONDERFUL. I WAS SMILING DURING THIS WHOLE THING WELL EXCEPT FOR WHEN ZIVA COULDN'T FIND TONY BUT I WAS SMILING FOR THE HAPPINESS THAT THEY HAD FINALLY FOUND IN THEIR LIVES AFTER SO MUCH HARDSHIP AND HEARTBREAK. TRUE LOVE IS SOMETHING SO RARE BUT IT WAS SHOWN IN THIS STORY OF WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE AND HAPINESS AND TONY AND ZIVA ACHIEVED IT. SEMPER FI.

PS. CHAPTER NAMES, LOVED IT.

D
phoenix008 chapter 32 . 12/24/2009
When i read the teaser ending, i really thought that the story was over... so glad u decided to write the real ending! this fanfic had so many twists and turns - like u said, just like Tony and Ziva. I'm happy with this story ended. those two are just special. I love how it always takes a life-threatening event to get them to realize how they feel. and Gibbs helping them, almost forcing them, the whole way. my only regret is that there's not much of Abby or Ducky in the story. Don't get me wrong, I'm still in love with TIVA but i get that this story had to be just about the two of them. right now, i can't wait for more in your new story: And then, it's called Grace.
theydazzleme chapter 32 . 12/23/2009
hey! i just wanted to say great job on the amazing story you just wrote. i just started reading NCIS fanfics and i'm glad i came upon your stories :)

i definitely like the semper fi ending better than the alternate ending cos i didn't really like the whole 'it was just a dream' thing cos it seems like such a waste of the good 30 chapters before. But i thought the way he told her he loved her was so cute :) but yeah, all the action in the secoind ending was much better, it seemed like it could belong to a real NCIS episode. once again, great job! :D
AlenaMai chapter 32 . 10/12/2009
Great story.
lacrevette35 chapter 32 . 10/6/2009
Wow! It was really a good story and the ending is perfect.

Good job

lacrevette35
BritMum chapter 33 . 8/12/2009
I know you wrote this a while back but I have just spent hours reading this and LOVED every twist and turn. Nothing constructive to add. I will read more of your stories tomorrow night. Much better than the in-fighting on the CBS message boards! Thanks for sharing with us all.
hayylies chapter 33 . 8/1/2009
wow!
zatl chapter 32 . 6/20/2009
this ending I loved.

so much.

great job.
sarahsrr chapter 33 . 6/20/2009
Fantastic teaser for your new story. I think that is was really neat that you had the chance to meet Michael Weatherly and the cast. I've thought that he seems to be a really neat person. I've just started writing fan fiction with my first one about 10 chapters from being done. Then a new one I started from a thought that I had so I started writing it so I wouldn't loose the whole concept behind it. I very much enjoyed All We Are and can't wait for your next story.

Sarah