Reviews for Tomato Cake
coolgamer chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
LOVE THE STORY! Please update soon!
Takigawa Tetsuyakun chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is amazing! It would be better if you continue, I really love your writing! How you describe, how the story goes. Hope you continue this soo.
Farron chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is such a bloody awesome story~!
Cap'n Green chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow, this is a great story. I'd love it if you could make more chapters. Keep me informed.
Raikage101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Where's the next chapter!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really like this story. I hope you add more to it soon!
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
You have a good grip on the characters' personailities. I can see Aya whacking Capell over the head for that remark - it is something he would do and I feel the same about Capell sleeping in at the beginning of the mission - that's how I saw it.

I love the Edward/Sigmund/Michelle interactions. Michelle is the type to worry about Sigmund getting a cold before saying that someone is talking about him. I think, after the Luna Rite, Sigmund did change in personality as it was proven that he remembered his past/other life and Edward's reaction to the fact that Michelle used to be worst was just fantastic.

I like the interactions between Capell and Aya - you have it a good basic of it, especially with Aya trying to dismiss Capell at the beginning due to Edward - it said that Capell saw her as a friend and you have that done really well - they trust each other and Aya knows that he wouldn't go blabbing to anyone else about her making a cake.

Now...I am curious to what Capell and Aya would do to Eugene when/if they find out it was a joke on his behalf - Capell wouldn't have been pleased to find out that he went through all the taste testing mode for nothing or will this be the part where Capell does the say 'who knew the Hero's only weakness was a Vegetable? Oh, the Irony!' - I could actually picture him laughing his head of when he thought this.

Anyway - I hope you will come back soon with a new part - you have me on the edge of my seat!
jaredhimself31 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
well done please updaate soon if possible
CrystallizedPen chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Yeah, finally it's here. I've been waiting for your return. This is one sure will be a comedy once they learned the fact that Sigmund hates tomato. I can't imagine what would his face look like? LOL. Update soon !If possible I want to taste a tomato cake myself, and I'm wondering how a tomato can be used as a flavor for a cake?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is epic XD awesome IC and everything! I LMAO! XD All fear the cake made by Aya... she'll kill you with LUV!