Reviews for The Witch and the King
GlaringEyes chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Your CCS x Yugioh crossover is really interessant! I mean, crossoverS, since I've also read your other story "Summoner Wars". I must say, however, I liked this one better.

I think "Summoner Wars" felt a bit rushed, focusing too much on the duels and barely on the plot. Sakura felt a bit Mary-Sued and OoC too, since she was acting kinda arrogant and having too "god-like" cards. But "The Witch and the King" seems to have fixed that, with her acting smoothier (no matter how evil the enemy was, she would always respect and show concern for them), becoming a slower learner (Yugi would really take his time to teach her about Monster Duels) and having more limitations on her cards (especially Kerberos and Yue's). This story really feels different from the previous.

It surprised me for you to bring Pegasus into the story. I wonder how he will act towards Yugi and Sakura. And Kaiba's personality also picks my curiosity.

Great story. Hope you update it soon!
Rhavis chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
VVVOOOIIIDDD!

I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, BEGING FROM THE DIRT! HELL! I'D EVEN POSTRATE MY SELF BEFORE YOUR AWESOMENESS OF A STORY! ALLL I ASK IS TO BRING IN VOID!

I know Void would be concidered "over-powered and then some with a shit ton of other shit left over that no one has a clue what to do with because there's so much of it" but I SSSOOOOOOOOOOO wanna see someone get fucked up by it!

VOID FTW! (i am obsessed with that card XD can't you tell?) *insane crackling laughter*
geneee chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
The way the duels are written out is very well done, and the effects for the Sakura Cards are easy to understand and don't give off a "too weak" or "too strong" vibe.

I really like this fic, and I hope you update sometime soon!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Interesting. Certainly a different way for a crossover to come about. Keep writing!
princess-kally chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Wow! This story is really good. I love the storyline and the paragraphing, grammar, language is really good. I hope you continue on this story! :D
kiniyakkii chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
**SQUE!**

I'm scared of what Tomoyo will do once she decides to start making clothes for Sakura again. That will be scary. .;

Great chapter! It's mice seeing these Cards used for something other than the norm... and Sakura's different personality is such a nice change from the naive girl/punk/goth/emo/prep girl that she is usually portrayed as. Sakura WOULD be more confident as she got older... :D

Update soon!
Twilight Kyu chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Not bad, this is actually getting good!

Keep it up!
X00001 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Nice chapter i liked the duel keep up the good work
Twilight Kyu chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Well, now Mei ling is here. This is getting more and more interesting.

Keep it up!

P.S.

If you had enough time, check out my story, it's called Rakenzarn Legends: The Crossover Journey.
Twilight Kyu chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
This is getting interesting especially with the duels. It's kinda nice.
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Nice one! This is an interesting crossover with CCS and yugioh!
kiniyakkii chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
...:D *SQUEE!*

ah, the obsessive Yugioh genes awakens! :D So do the Cardcaptor Sakura ones! I like this chapter. Yugi is different, but of course he would be. Jounouchi is definitely more confident, but that's a given. I would HATE to see what Kaiba is like now. Even more arrogant? great chapter, and update soon!
X00001 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Nicw chapter it seems to be getting intersting now can't wait to see what the enemys next move is keep up the good work.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
how about you put up the list on the last chapter or create a updating list with all the effects that Sakura has used up to that chapter cause i noticed last time that i couldnt keep straight which card had which effect since all of the effects are new. and if she hasn't activated part of the effect yet, you could leave that out. Well, i do like this one better than last time. it seemed to move a little too quickly.
ultimate mayhem chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Holy crap dude don't stop writing I on the edge of my seat!